[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
The command grab CEs are 1 frame aren't they? -_-

If you were not ducking before it was done you are going to get hit. This happened to me quite a bit at NEC and SCR specifically with Astaroth. I still can't believe they made his 66B a high which you can duck!.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!.......I'm sorry.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dam the Toronto Scene is going to be huge, dammit 13 more torturous days till SC5.
As for New players don't be intimidated by this Oof person. He talks big, but really he's senile and easy to beat.

Also, Oof did you actually get that "Hat" cause I see your avatar and lol.

franman - only in your mind do you see something homosexual out of something that isn't. I wonder what that says about what goes on in your mind? lol

Barry, Ax Crash was high in SC2 and in SC4. It just had whack display information for SC2 where it was a Mid that did never hit you if you ducked.
His 2KB isn't just negative on hit, it's unsafe on hit. You'll get punished for landing it. It trips on CH though, and you can CH confirm it in order to do the followup B, so it's not so bad. It's meant to be more of a step killer now rather than a low mixup tool.

What. The. Fuck.
It's a weapon attack. Cutting people's intestines should at least be safe on hit.

I'd never considered that the CEs make every -2 move unusable when you're in death range. I hope that leads the high level to more exciting play and not chicken shit.

If you were not ducking before it was done you are going to get hit. This happened to me quite a bit at NEC and SCR specifically with Astaroth. I still can't believe they made his 66B a high which you can duck!.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!.......I'm sorry.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I've reading about that too. I'm specifically referring to ridiculously fast CEs punishing moves that would otherwise be safe. The funny thing is that this could apply even if a move hit you and was slightly negative, as in the Mitsu 2KB case. But I guess that depends on how meter management works in this game. What are the requirements to build bar?

If that's how Oof's advocacy of Dampierre is interpreted, I must be gay for Siegfried. As a matter of fact, you're all gay for your mains. Now we're one big homosexual soul calibur community!

Thanks for the hook-up Charles. Gotta love how Omega just happens to be the one that created that thread you linked. I will never get over how crazy his Zas is.

I'm definitely into Voldo. We have a thing going on.

So who wants to leave for Winter Brawl Friday Night?!

I wonder if Vints has the ovaries to still use his Main, Sophitia.

If that's how Oof's advocacy of Dampierre is interpreted, I must be gay for Siegfried. As a matter of fact, you're all gay for your mains. Now we're one big homosexual soul calibur community!

Thanks for the hook-up Charles. Gotta love how Omega just happens to be the one that created that thread you linked. I will never get over how crazy his Zas is.

Not the same Omega, lol. Both are good players though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back