[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already win in the sandwich department (thinking about whichwhich right now mmmm) so I will admit to that sadly :(

However as far as SC goes...lets wait until Feb ;)

So that means you will be playing SC5 seriously... RIGHT Barry? :D

Nah I just like making Brian's life a living hell. He plays better when he's angry and will thank me for it in the long run. :)

Thanks for the input Partisan. I'll definitely give both of them a shot.

In other news, whats up with Mitsu's 2KB being negative on hit now (I'm assuming the 2K doesn't KND anymore)? AND he lost relic? *sobs uncontrollably*

His 2KB isn't just negative on hit, it's unsafe on hit. You'll get punished for landing it. It trips on CH though, and you can CH confirm it in order to do the followup B, so it's not so bad. It's meant to be more of a step killer now rather than a low mixup tool.

Just thought I share a facepalm moment. I was trying to retrieve my old PS3 data from my 750Gig hard drive but instead formatted it by accident 0_0

welcome raynec!

our community gets bigger and bigger!! haha i'm loving it!

can't wait to see how big we get when game comes out!.. i'm pretty sure there is A LOT more players that goes "guest" mode and read our forums!.. so i'm saying this to them!!

make and account and say hi! join the family!! <3

It's good to see Toronto grow with the rise of the new school and the return of the old school; I hope it still grows and stays that way in the long run.

BTW I'm a fan of old school players :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Maybe we can all get together and run casuals once the game drops.

His 2KB isn't just negative on hit, it's unsafe on hit. You'll get punished for landing it. It trips on CH though, and you can CH confirm it in order to do the followup B, so it's not so bad. It's meant to be more of a step killer now rather than a low mixup tool.

I suppose its not completely useless...but that 3B/2KB standard mix-up was so strong. Something so historically vital to his game was removed on a whim. I don't think he's going to be as good as he was in IV, or see very much play. For stronger characters, Maxi is looking good. Raphael looks to be improved as well actually. I heard he wasn't so great in 4.

Utoh said that Mitsu was good everywhere else they had to nerf him. So they decided to do this with 2KB. Now I wonder, is a free CE is guaranteed after?.

Vince: i challenge you to a first to 10. $1000, blind folded, with one hand on release party day, random select, button mash only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back