[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course rofl!

@Russell: That Just Guard Strat we discussed is overpowered and needs to be nerfed rofl!. I'm just guarding 5 hit strings with 90% accuracy...OP!

That was the most productive training session I ever had. Hopefully we can do another. I'll bring food this time.

yup just give us 2 more weeks with this...and we'll be at 95% acc on reaction with JG using russell method.....fk i've been practicing like crazy!!! i'm also almost 90% barry!.. i got all the unblockable down on reaction and almost all the two hit strings already... BACK IN THE LAB I GO!!!

can't believe i'm going to say this... but...

"thanks russell...."

never gonna say it again...

Of course rofl!

@Russell: That Just Guard Strat we discussed is overpowered and needs to be nerfed rofl!. I'm just guarding 5 hit strings with 90% accuracy...OP!
Yea. I agree. JG can gain meter and parry UB that is too much. And it can be abused safely and it doesn't have something like re-GI for opponent. Namco should apply JG to consume small amount of meter on next patch.
GI is totally meaningless.

^Actually GI is not that useless especially when your meter is heavy. So say on those last seconds your opponent is at low health your Soul Gauge is high you bait the person by GIing the attack and then quickly do CE afterwards Bang... Bang... BOOM!

For Cervy if you're close to an edge/wall and I GI you with a CE follow-up you're either rung out or vulnerable to a heavy wall combo set-up.

CE is guaranteed after a regular GI, however I'm not sure if the opponent will have enough time to JG during the start up frames if the CE has hits (opposed to a CE grab *Asta & Ivy*)

Hey Russell, shirts are great and all, but can we get a template for what the design looks like? It's hard to tell from that form, though I've seen the GDLK designs before.

Also, I start a new job at Bloor and Church soon, and I'm going into the office today. I'll be around A&C therefore sometime around/after 5. Anyone else going to be around? Casuals?

Btw, that Vints troll is next level. A definite aSALT on Chaos' character and credibility. Rebuttals?

Does anyone know where in TO one could purchase the Future Press guide? No major book retailers carry it, so any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks page but I was hoping for a retail location. I'm impatient and would like to be holding my guide by tonight :p.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome back, SoW. We'll need to get some casuals in soon. Degen sessions just like the old days.

Nobody has them. You could try craigslist or calling local places like game centre and gamarama, or you could order from amazon. It should only take a couple of days and you can probably get express shipping and have it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back