[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have said their disagreement and you continue to ignore or not responded to valid criticism. Your reasoning for not responding is because your feeling are hurt. Then you try to put down other who disagree with you and then talk about being mature and civilized. This is the pot calling the kettle black.

It come down to this:

So here you're saying it suppose to be up to the community as a whole to decide.
Most here have voice their disagreement and discomfort with DJ, its just you and dino that actually want DJ.

But even so, now you are trying to dictate something that majority of people are not comfortable with and then you proceed to call people who disagree dicks, right...

-----
Knowing you, you'll desperately try formulate something.

Just keep it simple and do what you said and just ignore. Cause this will keep going in circles.
If the tournament works out, great. If it doesn't, well that life.
------

Sifu, what he meant by that was...

This
absolut-vodka.jpg
Plus This
Watermelon-Slice-1-S8HVIMP9IG-800x600.jpg

Equals This
vomiting-pumpkin.jpg

Good night everybody.

EPIC!!!!

Dino why are you taking jokes so seriously man? I expect this from Two-Face! Not you man!

3-1 Mitsu W Asta before I was that Crunk

3-1 Mitsu W Asta when I was CRUNK and you were Reactined

Werent trying?! Dude don't even bring that excuse. Please dont. Thats what Vints does.

I hate people who say "I wasnt' trying" Why Play?! Dont be a fraud.

Im taking jokes seriously? No I'm making Eli Feel hella dumb. He cant talk shyt, then back down when I challenge him.

Really I'm keeping my insults in game. He gets so butthurt he needs to try to go outside the game for insults. But it only backfires.

Wait Ducking Sessions?! WTF? Like OOF Says "People Have Lives"

I have so much to teach you guys...

I have so much to teach you guys...

Maybe one day after you learn how to not puke after getting hammered, you can teach us that.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Also Dino you shouldn't be talking about scores

I trashed your mitsu. 3-0 man, you did not win a single round, how sad.

I LIKE HOW DINO CONSTANTLY ACCUSES ME OF SAYING I DON'T TRY WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ARGUMENT.

"BUT BUT BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT AS BAD AS VINTS!"

SOUNDS LIKE A REAL WINNER. I THINK WE SHOULD ALL TAKE HIS REASONING SERIOUSLY.

Hi. Vints. I actually have no idea what you're talking about, and I wasnt comparing myself to you, I was comparing Chu Fye. You fell off alot, I wouldn't be comparing you to anyone.

But continue thinking everything is about you. Its all you know how to do. Oh and also have personal vendetttas. You and Eli make good friends.

Umm... What happened here? *Russell strolls pass* lalalalalalala

There's an event, people can choose not to come or not. People have opinions, no point in proving yourself right when the other person already sees you in a different manner. You cannot change their minds in the long run. It will just end up in a long ass argument (3 pages) when you could be doing something else productive.

NeoRussell

Hi. Vints. I actually have no idea what you're talking about, and I wasnt comparing myself to you, I was comparing Chu Fye. You fell off alot, I wouldn't be comparing you to anyone.

But continue thinking everything is about you. Its all you know how to do. Oh and also have personal vendetttas. You and Eli make good friends.

Ok just got off work and reading Dino's last few comments.
Soooo Mr Dino! I see you quoted Two-Face " (some people have lives). Hmmmmmm.... This is where Id normally go HULK SMASH, buttttt.. Let me be a tad bit more observant....

You and Two-Face seem to make good friends too! Im noticing something a lil weird transpiring, but Ill keep my finger off the trigger till you actually become more telling. I dont wanna be, act or say anything presumptuously!!!

Clearly you missed the part where I criticized OOFs decision on DJ, regardless if I Support or not.

Quoting Oof got you butt hurt? I could say it myself, but he already said it to you, which you seem to have forgot.

And I would go to Eli's Sessions but

1) They're Boring.

2) He only will have one system

3) Boring

4) I get off work in the evening, and would end up staying downtown late to Maximize time, which I Loathe.

5) Eli is Boring.

6) He boycotts others' sessions, sets "Player/Character" bans at his sessions, but expects people to come.

7) So hella boring.

8) I need to play challenging Players.

9) Eli has actually become a detriment to the community. Never has this happened before. Ever. Fight fire with Fire.

A bit late for that, don't ya think?

I thought you were ignoring me as you posted? See? Mr Liar/Contradictory! Once again I expose
you for what you are again! Stop dude, you cant win! Its pitiful really!

Abit late? To Dino yes!
To You? Hellllll NOOO... You deserved every ounce of it. As a matter o fact. I actually wasn't Rigid enogh. Considering the filth that spews from your mouth!

Now let me show you how it's done. Oofmatic I am going to ignore you irregardless of what you say from now on. I have already shown everyone especially you yourself that you are just a two timing, egotistical, lying attention whore!
See if I respond to you again.
Someone bury the troll. Dont let it lie there on the street after i killed it. Its gonna leave a putrid stench! Dead Troll dont smell too good!

/Rant!

Now thats taken care of, let me address Mr Dino!

Clearly you missed the part where I criticized OOFs decision on DJ, regardless if I Support or not.

Quoting Oof got you butt hurt? I could say it myself, but he already said it to you, which you seem to have forgot.

And I would go to Eli's Sessions but

1) They're Boring.

2) He only will have one system

3) Boring

4) I get off work in the evening, and would end up staying downtown late to Maximize time, which I Loathe.

5) Eli is Boring.

6) He boycotts others' sessions, sets "Player/Character" bans at his sessions, but expects people to come.

7) So hella boring.

8) I need to play challenging Players.

9) Eli has actually become a detriment to the community. Never has this happened before. Ever. Fight fire with Fire.

So Mr Dino! I reserved shooting, based on the fact that this was just videogame banter. However it seems to me that you are actually trying to defend Two-Face and in the process fight his battles.
Thennnn... to add insult to injury, you triple quoted his loathesome comment to me in order to show that this is you defending him and also to show that you wanna take a bullet for him. No problems Misssterrr!!!
But before I tell you what I have to tell you. Let me aaddress what you just said to Eli.
1.) Not only have you shown that your sessions thus far have been purely Ego driven (sigh.. another Two-Face), you have now admitted that you purposely dont come to his sessions just cause you think its boring. Yet I see him attending your sessions and making things happen.
2.) It is Youuuuu who have the Personal Vendetta! See how people expose and shoot their own selves in the foot? You just sold yourself out, by admitting that you boycott the dude's sessions purely because of his persona! Not that he's been disrespectful or rude/nasty to you. No, simply because you find him *BORING* Sigh!

Now Ill address your quoting Two-Face's venom to me on 3 occasions!
DINO : Sod Off!
DINO : Take yourself and your ego driven sessions/bbq's and shove it where the sun don't shine! But credit to you, at least you don't do like Two-Face and proclaim it on the internet and to the whole world what you do and what you spend even down to the last outdated penny! OR MAYBE YOU HAVENT SARTED JUST YET! Time will tell if ya do...

Now go group hug with Two-Face and return with posts playing the victim and about how Im fragmenting the community bla bla bloody bla deceptive vomit!

As a matter o fact, Im not even Canadian, so Im not even part of this community per se... So from now on Ill do you guys a service and stay outta this bullshit scene. No wonder its this dead! With people like Two-Face etc...it can't survive.

/rant

After reading most of this pointless drama, im going to simply say this: our scene (along with Toronto as a whole) will thrive when people grow up, put their priorities in check and focus on what matters (in this given situation): playing casuals, discussing strategy, improving, supporting each other and outplaying one scene after another. It's embarressing that people can put time into trolling each other and bickering behind a computer screen but can't make an effort to host/go to casuals on a fairly regular basis. What reason do people outside of our scene have to take us seriously? we have over 180 pages of text but I promise you less than 10 of them are actually productive. It's funny how every time a productive topic comes up, the thread is super quiet. It's disappointing that at one point this scene used to travel and place so well even in US tournaments and now we're at... whatever the hell this is. People need to stop being sheep and waiting for opportunities to happen. CREATE THEM. Be a leader. Step up.

Oof is hosting a tournament and somehow it lead to all this drama. Nobody has stopped to say, "thank you Oof! this will be a great opportunity to get the sc revival movement going and hopefully get things going again!" Nope... just bickering. Does anyone aside from me actually care about being good at this game anymore? The fact of the matter is we have a tournament coming up with reptile and possibly partisan coming... let's represent ourselves properly and prove that there is still hope for this scene.

Or keep fighting. Your choice.

put their priorities in check and focus on what matters

WRONG. THERE ARE NO PRIORITIES AND NOTHING MATTERS. YOU’RE JUST MAKING STUFF UP BECAUSE YOU DISLIKE HOW THINGS ARE.

TORONTO JUST HAPPENS TO BE FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES WHO HATE EACH OTHER. BIG FUCKING DEAL. WE REFUSE TO GET ALONG BECAUSE WE WANT DIFFERENT THINGS. THERE IS NO AGENDA TO BE HAD, ONLY FEELINGS TO BE HURT. AND I MEAN THAT.

ChuFye/Eli - You're both too deluded to see that I was fighting "fire w/ fire", showing what "boycotting" sessions/gatherings look like. If it bothers you guys so much, and Im free (is that a Friday?) I will come to MM you both, FT3 $5 FT5 $10 FT3 $2 whatever youre not afraid of losing. Then I will go about my day, if thats okay with you guys.

Also, I ran 2 BBQs when I was Hella Busy Last Summer just so we can play and make sure the games not "dead after evo".
I ran a Gathering session at a Friends house, after my Ps3 died, when no one else was hosting.
I ran another Gathering when not many else are hosting. How am I playing the Victim?

Vints - Why would you do that to your mom?

Oof is hosting a tournament and somehow it lead to all this drama. Nobody has stopped to say, "thank you Oof! this will be a great opportunity to get the sc revival movement going and hopefully get things going again!" Nope... just bickering. Does anyone aside from me actually care about being good at this game anymore? The fact of the matter is we have a tournament coming up with reptile and possibly partisan coming... let's represent ourselves properly and prove that there is still hope for this scene.

I agree with you 100%. I'd love to play some casuals at AnC with people. Hopefully OOF's tourney can achieve its goal and revive the scene. At the very least, it can serve as a very nice "Last Hurrah" hopefully, where things go out with a bang and not a whimper.

If Reptile and Partisan show up, that's half the battle won right there. Especially with how much trouble they'd have to go to to make it happen. On a sidenote, I'd love to see some MM's on stream after the tourney. The drama in this thread shant be put to waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back