Trying to Redeem the SCV Newcomers

Just a tip for you don't be so ridiculously hostile around others especially those you don't agree with your just asking for trouble.
Cut to the chase buddy. You're not the only one like this though. Still, wishy washy rambles needs to be concise and to the point. I know you got lots to explain, but keep it simple.

Same question I asked subsmoke, how can _______ be redeemed?

It isn't rocket science to express redeeming a character. Opinions clash but that's normal...unless you sensitive like a snowflake.

^Agreed with Yin and ZER0. This thread has barely had any decent moments in it and nearly everything has just led to one argument to another since the first page.

Last edited:
@subsmoke

How can Xiba, Leixia, and Patroklos be redeemed?

It ain't rocket science to answer, just cut to the chase.

Okay. Leixia, Xiba and Natsu all need to have their stories expanded for one thing. Zer0's age excuse isn't really an excuse at all because Xianghua and Kilik were both teenagers in the first game, yet they still had important roles. It was pure laziness on Namco's part that they decided to revolve the story almost entirely around two characters while the rest barely got anything. Also like I said earlier, their fighting styles need to be branched off so they aren't so similar to their predecessors. Patroklos in my opinion needs a redesign since he's pretty plain looking. He looks generic and doesn't really stand out at all. Pyrrha and Natsu need minor redesigns just to give them a more realistic appearance. They look too much like anime characters as it is. That's how I'd redeem them.

Leixia, Xiba and Natsu all need to have their stories expanded for one thing.

It's been 1 fking game...and those 3 weren't even the main characters.

Zer0's age excuse isn't really an excuse at all because Xianghua and Kilik were both teenagers in the first game, yet they still had important roles.

lol just gonna gloss over the whole thing about the differences in their training and statuses, and instead be ignorant and say Zero made an excuse...cool

It was pure laziness on Namco's part that they decided to revolve the story almost entirely around two characters while the rest barely got anything

1 game revolved around Sophie, 3 games centralised on Siegfried, 1 on Kilik/Xiang and 1 focused on Sophie's 2 children who actually got some semblance of an actual story mode. But nah namco lazy fam

their fighting styles need to be branched off so they aren't so similar to their predecessors.

If you've actually bothered to play the game enough you'd see that they are different #ignoranceisblissfam
In fact Nightmare and maybe Pyrrha Omega are the only ones who closely resemble their predecessors

Also like I said earlier, their fighting styles need to be branched off so they aren't so similar to their predecessors.

Patroklos in my opinion needs a redesign since he's pretty plain looking. He looks generic and doesn't really stand out at all.

Pyrrha and Natsu need minor redesigns just to give them a more realistic appearance. They look too much like anime characters as it is. That's how I'd redeem them.
Okay. You didn't answer my questions fully. I broke up your wall of text to 3 parts that touched on the question, but I need answers with clarity.

First paragraph: How should their movesets be branched out?

Second paragraph: So what would make him look less bland?

Third paragraph: What would make them less anime-like and more realistic?

Be to the point.

until some daft prat posts something dumb and revives the thread again...ironically like how I am doing now Kappa

Back