Veteran Characters. Who Do You Want To Return???

Which Veteran Character Should Return??

• Rock

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Soeng Mi-Na

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Setsuka

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Talim

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Yun-Soeng

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Zasalamel

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
I think this thread can stand on it's own, separate from the other one because it has a poll, and is up-to-date with recent announcements.

it can only really be Talim, Setsuka and Zasalamel, and of those Zas is the most likely... but not who I would choose.

I'd love to see Talim undergo the 17 transformation, hers would be the most interesting... Zas wouldn't and shouldn't change at all and I can't imagine Setsuka looking much different.
Setsuka is namco ruled out, but she needs developing... her story is so... nothing... her personality ain't much either.

setsuka duh.

but im pretty sure. zas and talim will be back. if not ''zas'' then a reincarnation of him will surely be brought forward. but im not gonna lie...setsuka didn't have much of a story... new ideas? how about she ''seeks'' one of the swords to remain young. kinda like ivy. there u go.

It's not a big deal to me if none of them comes back, but I just hope they don't scrap any weapon/style for no good reason. But still, I'd be a bit curious, what would grown up Talim look like.

Cleric_by_chexm1x_Jessika.jpg

I like the fact that you're supporting Talim but will you please stop calling her a B@#%$!
Give me a little credit, I call her that not to degrade her. I have nothing but respect for the sweet yet cute Talim. It may not appear that way to you. But if you know I'm supporting Talim, why are you getting bent out shape about what I call her? That's just my honest opinion of ridiculing her out of being playful. Look, I suggest you get used to people calling your characters something hurtful. Or you'll end up looking like a whiny goody two shoe 7 year old ready to be picked on by trolls who feed off your responses. Just giving you a heads up.
I prefer the term "Nubian".

But that's not what other people who don't have knowledge like you call Zas. They'll just call him black and move on from there. Just like certain people call me black mostly instead of blasian(black and asian) where ever I go in real life. However, I shed respecrt for actually showing how much you know about Zas since I don't what type of black he is lol.

Give me a little credit, I call her that not to degrade her. I have nothing but respect for the sweet yet cute Talim. It may not appear that way to you. But if you know I'm supporting Talim, why are you getting bent out shape about what I call her? That's just my honest opinion of ridiculing her out of being playful. Look, I suggest you get used to people calling your characters something hurtful. Or you'll end up looking like a whiny goody two shoe 7 year old ready to be picked on by trolls who feed off your responses. Just giving you a heads up.
Thanks for the advice but I shall stick to what I say. I know for sure that you support Talim and that I guess you're just being playful but words like that still seems degrading to me. Is it really that hard to use a different word? Don't worry, I'm not angry or judging you or anything like that. To be honest, you've made plenty of intelligent posts that I've seen and I think you're a great person. I suppose I am a goody goody(I'm proud of it) most of the times but one really good thing about that is that I respect people's opinions and perspectives so I guess we've both reached an understanding on how the both of us thinks/works. And the one thing we have common right now... We both want Talim to return. ^^

Yea I pretty much feel it's a lost cause with the inclusion of Aeon but I will always support Yun. His high energy style is to fun to play.

Well if it's supposedly one spot left do you see him making the cut over Zas, Talim or the infinitely lame Setsuka

"Supposedly" should be taken as a grain of salt. All we've got as of yet is fan speculation and what are often fallacious theories.

That said, no, I don't really see Yun being put in over Zas or Talim, but PS has surprised before, so...

"Supposedly" should be taken as a grain of salt. All we've got as of yet is fan speculation and what are often fallacious theories.

That said, no, I don't really see Yun being put in over Zas or Talim, but PS has surprised before, so...
Yea that's why I said that. Until someone shows me proof of the final roster or the game comes out I'll keep hope alive. I don't even think he is a massively popular character since everyone who mentions him normally has to say Hwang right after. The only character who is more boring than Setsuka honestly. Also there is his Yunsuck nickname.

I am firmly under the belief that the only possible returning characters are Talim, Zasalamel, and Setsuka.

Rock = replaced by Bangoo? (maybe different fighting style)
Yun-Seong and Seong Mi-na = replaced by Xiba (possibly son of Yun and Mina) (Kilik also replaced because of the rule of no copies).
Setsuka = if style is kept will probably be new character

Talim = likely to be returning due to age and popularity amongst fans
Zasalamel = likely returning due to not aging, scythe wielder, and former boss character with potential for story relevance.

I personally believe that Nightmare is considered a New character based on the announcement of "A New Nightmare Approaches" hence Nightmare = New since they do not say "A Nightmare Approaches" think this is a hint that Nightmare is considered 'New' by staff.

hence the returning characters are likely to be Talim and Zasalamel.

I personally believe they have an equal shot of being in the game.

Back