Vicious Tournament @ the Village

ViciousSuicide

[09] Warrior
Alright trying to see if my house is good for a venue

When: Sun Dec 14th @4:00pm

Entry fee: 5$ or 10$ depending what easier with the economic crisis we're having i'll do 5$ but i'd like to keep it at 10$.

Payout: 1st 60% of pot, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10%

Rules:

(Summary)
-Bring your own controller / stick (standard PS3 controllers only)
-Rounds: 3/5
-Games: 2/3 (3/5 for Losers / Winners Finals, and 3/5 Grand Finals)
-Pausing forfeits the ROUND
-Soft-Reset forfeits the MATCH
-60 Second Rounds

-Button Binding allowed
-Stage Select Random
-Soul Gauge default
-Life Bar default

-Characters Banned: All custom characters, bonus characters, and ALGOL, as for Vader and Yoda i'll let you guys decide, honestly i don't mind these characters so let me know...
-Winner of the first match must keep their character
-Color Edit characters allowed but only during finals
-All infinites banned

-House rules:

-no drinking
-don't steal anything
-park on the street
-smoke cigarettes outside
-mind my roommates, they'll be moving about, they live there too...
-If you cause trouble you'll be asked to leave

Where: 7833 1/2 Graves Ave. Rosemead Ca. 91770 (my contact (626)297-2447)

Additional: If anyone can bring extra set ups, tv's, etc, it would be much appreciated

no drinking?! that's not very vicious...

hope your tourney goes well fats, i wish i could make the trip but i'll be at NEC =\

sorry to hear that namoi, but if this tourney is a success there will be more to come. Btw sorry about last night i forgot to close the door, hope that you still come and get some games, cuz you've got potential.

ViciousSuicide said:
-Characters Banned: All custom characters, bonus characters, and ALGOL, as for Vader and Yoda i'll let you guys decide, honestly i don't mind these characters so let me know...

I smell a setup!!
Allowing Yoda 'n his small soul gauge... have you no respect for star wars characters, eh?

I'll ask Vader if he's available :sc2ber2:

Damn 3000 miles of separation, I wish you well and good luck with your event fats!

hmmm...it's seems that ppl are going to be at NEC and have shit to do that sat, i might just push it for the 7th if it's ok w/ everyone. let me know...

if you really want a bigger turnout push it until the week after which would be the 13th.

Back