Viola Combo & Tech Trap Discussion

Style meter wasting!
N/O 2B+K BE 2B+K BE AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE step forward AAB 9K 2A+B (82 dmg)
N/O 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 2B+K BE 2B+K BE AAB 9K 2A+B (not sure if the 2A+B connects at the end)

I dont know why, but something about two 2B+K's in a row is hilarious to me

Oh, we got BnBs that break 100 now? *rubs hands together* My patience is running thin, I need this NOW!

Is that not ACable? If not, sweet. I may have ideas with 66A+B.
I'm pretty sure its not air contrallable because the 66A+BB OTG's them.

Considering I just changed the ender to the combo you came up with on a walled stage the first part shouldnt be AC'able.

And for some reason Viola cant buffer her CE out of 8A+B or BT which sucks because I almost had a nasty setup.

Now we need to research how much meter she gets while attacking. Its obvious shes a meter whore.

I'm pretty sure its not air contrallable because the 66A+BB OTG's them.

Considering I just changed the ender to the combo you came up with on a walled stage the first part shouldnt be AC'able.

I was just thinking it'd hit in the air cause 2B+K BE launches. I assumed you'd be hitting them while still in the air, but after testing found that to be wrong :P

Also, because you wanted to name a combo after you, can we name this one after me? It's pretty much the flashiest waste of meter ever.

Combo is

N/O 44A BE 3(B) AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 44A BE 2B+K BE AAB 9K (I use 2A+B at the end, but they can tech the second hit of 9K so the 2A+B won't hit =(... You can use 2A+B early, after the AAB and it works though. But who's going to use this?)

I was just thinking it'd hit in the air cause 2B+K BE launches. I assumed you'd be hitting them while still in the air, but after testing found that to be wrong :P

Also, because you wanted to name a combo after you, can we name this one after me? It's pretty much the flashiest waste of meter ever.

Combo is

N/O 44A BE 3(B) AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 44A BE 2B+K BE AAB 9K (I use 2A+B at the end, but they can tech the second hit of 9K so the 2A+B won't hit =(... You can use 2A+B early, after the AAB and it works though. But who's going to use this?)

i guarantee i will be performing this one.....hell if u know they will die with a 100 damage combo? y not entertain the crowd with a show of finesse and yellow?

Total Soul Calibur scrub, but I found, if nothing else, a fun combo. Forgive me if it's in one of the videos (I'm at work and YouTube is acting up). Yell at me if the notation is wrong, I'm still learning this stuff:

33B (fully charged) AAB CE 33B (fully charged) AAB CE 33B (fully charged) AA

25 hits, does around 170? damage, I don't remember. Now here is why I came to this thread: I don't understand why I can't land AAB after the third launcher.

This combo is probably silly and doesn't do enough damage to warrant two full bars, okay, I get that. However, I have noticed that the dummy always seems to fall way too fast after the third launcher to combo the full AAB (which I would then lead into 9K 2A+B). Can anyone give any sort of feedback on this? Even try it out and see what I mean? I'm no desk when it comes to execution, but I can tell that I'm executing it the same and the timing is definitely different. Does this game employ some sort of anti-juggle mechanism that causes the opponent to fall faster after a certain number of hits?

I even changed it up a little bit and, during the CE juggle, threw some Ks into it. I found that I can never get it to exceed 25 hits no matter what.

I found new ones today!

3B AAB 66B 66A+BB --> 68/75 DMG depending of he roll they use I think

3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BEb+k 6A+B 2B+K BE dash froward AAB 66B 66A+BB--> don´t remember the DMG but is pretty good I think!

I found new ones today!

3B AAB 66B 66A+BB --> 68/75 DMG depending of he roll they use I think

3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BEb+k 6A+B 2B+K BE dash froward AAB 66B 66A+BB--> don´t remember the DMG but is pretty good I think!

The 66B in that second combo won't ground stun the same because you use that same type of ground stun earlier in the combo on 6A+B.

HOWEVER,

Nice find. This 66B 66A+BB ender outdamages the 9K ender in every combo.

So new N/O BnBs are

No meter:
3B AAB 66B 66A+BB

1 Meter:
3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB
22B BE 1B 3B AAB 66B 66A+BB
44A BE 3(B) AAB 66B 66A+BB
1A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB

2 Meter:
44A BE 3(B) AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB
22B BE 1B 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB
1A+B 2B+K BE AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB

What kind of damage are we talking guys? Not to make you guys grind it out, but having the dmg value for each combo would be neat : )

What kind of damage are we talking guys? Not to make you guys grind it out, but having the dmg value for each combo would be neat : )

3B AAB 66B 66A+BB - 75 dmg

3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB = 88 dmg

22B BE 1B 3B AAB 66B 66A+BB = 87 dmg

44A BE 3(B) AAB 66B 66A+BB = 100 dmg

1A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB = 88 dmg

44A BE 3(B) AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB = 120 dmg

22B BE 1B 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB = 107 dmg

1A+B 2B+K BE AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB 66B 66A+BB = around 105ish.

When they have moves like 22_88 what move is that and what is a CH moveand how is it done
I can answer the second question. CH stands for counter hit which is a status gained when your move interrupts the move of an opponent. Usually you have more time to combo off a move that lands CH.

I think we should only include most damaging options. Because that is what most players should be using.

That being said combos that involve 3b as the launcher should have both half bar,one bar, one and a half bar, and two bar variations.

Thanks for sparing a thought for your Viola SA moderator who has to copy/paste all your combos, organize them, put them up in a comprehensible listing, and still smile doing it.

I mean yeah, there is a lot of combos to be organizing. :\

Also glad I waited to see if there are stuff discovered, otherwise I would have a lot to edit for enders with this new 66B 66A+BB finding lol.

I am having trouble with this combo. Depending on the range you hit 3B, the 2B+K BE don't relaunch them close enough for the AAB to be combo. You can dash but more often than not, only the first A of AAB will touch. Can you confirm this? Is this just me?

I am having trouble with this combo. Depending on the range you hit 3B, the 2B+K BE don't relaunch them close enough for the AAB to be combo. You can dash but more often than not, only the first A of AAB will touch. Can you confirm this? Is this just me?

There's a bit of timing involved. Every time you 2B+K launch into AAB, you have to delay that AAB a tiny bit. Check out the day 2 video I posted and look how long I delay the AAB after 2B+K launches.

I'll make a video with the new combos with input display on so people can see the timing eventually.

Back