Viola is Amy (CAS Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though? Why is there this insatiable need to know? I mean she doesn't act or look like Amy anymore if her true identity is in fact Amy.

She is Viola, she looks like Viola, acts like Viola, fights like Viola, talks like Viola, she is as I can tell Viola and no one else.

Origin notwithstanding.

What's she say when she beats Raph? "The moon swallows the sun and it will never rise again"? Anyway, pretty close. I just laugh. The writers are either coy or making shit up as they go along.

I honestly think Namico is did all that to mess with the fans.
They accidentally made a character that looks like Amy and soon noticed fans are arguing about who she is knowing full well what will happen.
This "might" be just a clever marketing tool to get older fans in to playing

OR they just pull shit out there ass for a shitty story mode

The same thing happen with Resident Evil 6 when everyone thought that the white guy in trailer was HUNK but it was Wesker's son

So We'll never fully know till the last minute Namico decides release any DLC or tell us tweeter or something

Oh another thing it IMPOSSIBLE to prove that something that is not. Ask any scientist!

It's the same reason people have cliffhangers in things. The more something can be discussed to death, the more the franchise/film/book/etc stays in the public's eye.

Whether she is, or isn't Amy, right now she's Viola.
End of.

Well then that's stupid because she was 17 in IV and would either continue being 17, or would have become 32.

Check this: Amy was 17 in SCIV? Really? Because in all her official Namco info is says Amys age is UNKNOWN. Ok so you say 17. Good lets do some math. SC5 is 17 years after SC4. 17 + 17 = ? ...not 32! LMAO!

Anyway, you're mistaken. I could not give a flying, streamlined toss either way. My post against that list from page 1 merely points out why none of it is 'proof' in any way. Whether she is, or isn't Amy, is inconsequential because she's acting, and therefore for all intents and purposes IS a different character.

lol Idiot. I'm mistaken?

Does Viola's profile NOT say 24 Tri-color star signs? Does SC3 NOT show Kilik cure Amy's soul edge curse in one of the two ends? Did i NOT say that this was not about proof? All i said is that there is more reasons to believe that she is than to believe that she isnt.

If you dont give a damn youre not acting like youre not. You act more like someone who can not accept that there are more reasons to believe that Viola is Amy than to believe that she is not. Costume, night butterfly symbols, skin/eyecolor, hairstyle, voice, all look very much like Amy. They didnt hire the same actress as Amy Sorel for just a new character, they hired her for a character people already saw from the start that she was very much like Amy.

It's not proven no. and its obvious Namco wants to keep it a mistery, but all together its easier for fans to believe that she is Amy than that she isn't. If you cant accept that thats your problem. If you really don't care, prove it by shutting up about it.

It's not proven no. and its obvious Namco wants to keep it a mystery, but all together its easier for fans to believe that she is Amy than that she isn't.

Namico hired the same voice actor for the same reason that Directors hire the same actors for movie their used to working with those people.
And if you notice how shitty the story mode is that they never plan to really explain.
I can spend hours explaining that Darth Vader is not Luke's father I wouldn't be right nor be wrong. It's easier to prove that is than not.

P.S
Anyone can have a Gothic style
the skin color don't match
Eye Color is an easy change to fuck with us.
Most if not all her moves are recycled from other characters (to keep cost down on animation)
Again Viola is right handed and Amy is LEFT handed.

what makes me laugh is that people arguing that amy is viola seem to be the audience that gets pissed off easier. there are good points on both sides. but they won't be anymore than that. just points. they won't be combined to decide a verdict. why can't everyone just give up on the argument until project soul tells us themselves. this is gonna be another hundred year war otherwise.

what makes me laugh is that people arguing that amy is viola seem to be the audience that gets pissed off easier. there are good points on both sides. but they won't be anymore than that. just points. they won't be combined to decide a verdict. why can't everyone just give up on the argument until project soul tells us themselves. this is gonna be another hundred year war otherwise.

Its fun to throw out opinions then step back and watch it burn.

--Forgon

Namico hired the same voice actor for the same reason that Directors hire the same actors for movie their used to working with those people.
And if you notice how shitty the story mode is that they never plan to really explain.
I can spend hours explaining that Darth Vader is not Luke's father I wouldn't be right nor be wrong. It's easier to prove that is than not.

I already said that this is more then just same actress. Namco hired the same voice actress for a character they made completely look like Amy in fashion and looks. Thats whats going on here. Thats no accident.

P.S
Anyone can have a Gothic style
the skin color don't match
Eye Color is an easy change to fuck with us.
Most if not all her moves are recycled from other characters (to keep cost down on animation)
Again Viola is right handed and Amy is LEFT handed.

Actually Viola has claw on one hand but uses the bal with the other so she uses both. Maybe she has the claw on her right hand because she needs to protect it when using the left hand to control the bal?

Finally, i think Namco did this op purpose and its one more reason why i think SC5 screwed up the story.

Its the same with Talim and almost all other characters. I saw Talim costume DLC. They have the 'fortress of wind'... that together feels like they try to rub Talim players in the face with that shes not in the game.

"HAi You like Talim, ne? ok we give Talim stage but no talim ok?! Haha! You buy Talim costume DLC now, yess? No Talim as DLC, ok? Haha!"

"You like Amy character no? Ok. Amy out of SC5!!! Here new character totally like Amy could be Amy sounds like Amy but we never ever say she Amy so you dont say she Amy ok? You want Amy? Ok here Viola and here half-ass nerf rapier Raphael for no reason in game."

"You like Taki?! Great! Sc5 No Taki anywhere, here Taki apprentice! Natsu!! 2012 Teenage California Ninja!"

"You like Sophitia?! No Sophitia in SC5. Here we tease you with evil SC ghost that looks like Sophitia but isnt Haha!"

...ect ect ect

If they made a complete new cast in SC5 that would have been better then all this. All this 'almost, but not quite' replace characters is just dumb. Telling us that Patroklos 'loves' his sister and wants to 'live' with her in private was way more important then anything else.

Thank god for Character Creation.

not to nit pick but i found that last post stereotyping if not racist. but that's just me nit picking. nothing personal. just my personality. ask morrows. he knows.

the stereotypical asian accent.

They are doing a good job of this themselves too in SC5 with all the Japanese schoolgirl uniforms ect. Also the fake european city names like 'Schwarzerheimlichenstadt' or whatever totally isnt stereotyping us pale blond blue eyed Europeans.
Or that nice American character in Tekken, Blob... that doesnt seem like Namco making fun of culture stereotypes to you?

I already said that this is more then just same actress. Namco hired the same voice actress for a character they made completely look like Amy in fashion and looks. Thats whats going on here. Thats no accident.

Actually Viola has claw on one hand but uses the bal with the other so she uses both. Maybe she has the claw on her right hand because she needs to protect it when using the left hand to control the bal?

Finally, i think Namco did this op purpose and its one more reason why i think SC5 screwed up the story.

Its the same with Talim and almost all other characters. I saw Talim costume DLC. They have the 'fortress of wind'... that together feels like they try to rub Talim players in the face with that shes not in the game.
You do realize "Schwarzwind" literally means "Black Wind" in German. Now to mention it says that on Siegfried's stage, who is the leader of "Schwarzwind".
"HAi You like Talim, ne? ok we give Talim stage but no talim ok?! Haha! You buy Talim costume DLC now, yess? No Talim as DLC, ok? Haha!"
Who used her?
"You like Amy character no? Ok. Amy out of SC5!!! Here new character totally like Amy could be Amy sounds like Amy but we never ever say she Amy so you dont say she Amy ok? You want Amy? Ok here Viola and here half-ass nerf rapier Raphael for no reason in game."
Viola replaced her quite well gameplay wise. They are both safe to a retarded degree.
"You like Taki?! Great! Sc5 No Taki anywhere, here Taki apprentice! Natsu!! 2012 Teenage California Ninja!"
Deal with it. What was so great about Taki anyways, people whine about generic character when she herself practically personifies a character stereotype.
"You like Sophitia?! No Sophitia in SC5. Here we tease you with evil SC ghost that looks like Sophitia but isnt Haha!"
Pyrrha replaces Sophitia just fine...
...ect ect ect

If they made a complete new cast in SC5 that would have been better then all this. All this 'almost, but not quite' replace characters is just dumb. Telling us that Patroklos 'loves' his sister and wants to 'live' with her in private was way more important then anything else.
When was the SC story ever good? You call a 15 second cutscene with 5 lines followed by a wall of text (SCII) story?
Thank god for Character Creation.

They are doing a good job of this themselves too in SC5 with all the Japanese schoolgirl uniforms ect. Also the fake european city names like 'Schwarzerheimlichenstadt' or whatever totally isnt stereotyping us pale blond blue eyed Europeans.
Or that nice American character in Tekken, Blob... that doesnt seem like Namco making fun of culture stereotypes to you?
oh yeah. i hate Blob too. he defies physics too much. 400 pound back flip from standing. GTFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back