Viola Video Discussion

Kayane said exactly what I said:

Or more specifically: 3B when you're meterless, 44A when you have bar and 8A+B if it will ring out as it minimises the amount of meter the opponent gets when you kill them.

Considering I showed two methods of avoiding the move and 3 punishes for each method depending on situation I was actually more detailed, so shut up. =)
lolololol
Yes sir .___.

So the best option is to JG and be patient right? But the thing is those mitsu players use kind of distraction attacks, and when I least expect it, they use that damn 4:B: move..

Anyway here's again 2 more videos of my gameplay against nightmare players, I honestly have not so much trouble against him now :) Actually I'm happy to fight against nightmare players.

Whoo I got lucky again, I got up a rank, and hey it's very hard to find people online in Europe as most players already have given up on that game, but I don't know why. Last round was epic, because I blocked his CE twice and elegantly ringed him out hehe

One of my quickest matches and my favourite as I get to use her unblockable a lot hehe

Anyway here's again 2 more videos of my gameplay against nightmare players, I honestly have not so much trouble against him now :) Actually I'm happy to fight against nightmare players.

Whoo I got lucky again, I got up a rank, and hey it's very hard to find people online in Europe as most players already have given up on that game, but I don't know why. Last round was epic, because I blocked his CE twice and elegantly ringed him out hehe

One of my quickest matches and my favourite as I get to use her unblockable a lot hehe
Wow your good! Is there a certain strategy you go by?

@ Natsumist, not as good as you xD

Well my strategy for Nightmare would be, wait for his obvious attacks so that you can JG it, and you can get a free juggle ;) I do have to admit though, I'm still having problems where he does this sword attack, followed up by a very quick lightning speed-ishly KICK, it always gets me.

:3::B: ducks the kick for an easy combo. The only problem is that if they do :bA:, it'll catch you, but the risk/reward is in your favour, particularly if they consistently do the kick.

I never knew the combo 3B AAB 2A+B 6B+K 6A !!! thanks so much
I recently trained on it, inspired by Tokido's combos.
Since I often missed doing 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB, because the timing is different depending on the characters body, doing 6B+K 66A instead of AAB directly is easier for me and it's more damages :)

I recently trained on it, inspired by Tokido's combos.
Since I often missed doing 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE AAB, because the timing is different depending on the characters body, doing 6B+K 66A instead of AAB directly is easier for me and it's more damages :)
Is there a certain way you do it? Cause i think im too slow.

Yeah you have to be very fast, you have to buff the commands. I'm doing 66A right after 6B+K, so during the FEAR animation.

VIOLA MATCHES check em out:) tips on how i can improve would be great but otherwise enjoy:)

Why did you use :8::K:, :2::A+B: as an ender against Astaroth? It creates loads of space, which is not something you want to do against him. Also, you dropped about 50 percent of the combos in the two videos I watched, but that's something you just need to practice I suppose.

Well, one time it didn't matter because you killed him with it, but the other time you ate a ton of damage for it, so

Back