Virginia Tech student decapitated..

Wow, really weird it happened in the same place. I don't wanna suggest anything but, hypothetically, if there happened to be yet another murder there a year and a half from now, would the school close down or something?

Wow, really weird it happened in the same place. I don't wanna suggest anything but, hypothetically, if there happened to be yet another murder there a year and a half from now, would the school close down or something?
You would think it'd close right now...
First the massacre in 07,now this shit? If I was in that school I'd fucken book the fuck out of there.
That shit is insane...who knows when the next massacre or murder will happen...let alone who and how many people. ._.

WTF is wrong with Vtech your paying for classes already, they should add a free bullet proof vest when you pick up your books

Damn, that sucks. Although I'm surprised that I haven't seen this story in the news yet. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention... Anyway, I should go talk to my friend in Virginia. He did say he wanted to go to VTech... maybe I should ask him if he still wants to or something.

how in the hell does someone cut someone's head off with a knife? and...in a public place like that with no noise? someone please explain this bullshit.

Goddamn, people are nucking futs! I agree with whoever said to just put him down. I don't care what kind of explanations there are, this world just doesn't need crazy fucks like that.

What the hell's the matter with these people? The human race is swarming with morons like these who believe killing someone is the solution to their problems. Seriously, just go live somewhere desolate with no food or water and stay there.

And this is me being nice.

Violence is everywhere and at every time. This has been the case since god knows how long and will always stay this way. Incidents like this have happened, are happening and will happen again and again. No need to hate humanity over it: it's just an incident.

Back