Virginia Tech student decapitated..

What the fuck is going on in this world? I was reading earlier about the attacks in Beligium where some lunatic goes on a stabbing spree killing two infants and one adult, and now I see this. Our world is sick.

Whoever this guy is should receive the same fate.

Some dude did the same thing to a random kid on a greyhound bus last year... just walked up to him and hacked his head off in front of everyone, apparently for no reason...

What the fuck is going on in this world? I was reading earlier about the attacks in Beligium where some lunatic goes on a stabbing spree killing two infants and one adult, and now I see this. Our world is sick.

Whoever this guy is should receive the same fate.

You're just realizing this? Seriously? After Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Columbine and the VTech shooting, you're just now realizing this?

The person who did it should have been gunned down. Period, end of story. If he's going and decapitate someone, he should be gunned down, or at least make him suffer for what he did. Especially since that school has had two tragedies in the past 2 years.

You're just realizing this? Seriously? After Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Columbine and the VTech shooting, you're just now realizing this?

The person who did it should have been gunned down. Period, end of story. If he's going and decapitate someone, he should be gunned down, or at least make him suffer for what he did. Especially since that school has had two tragedies in the past 2 years.

Yo, relax kid. Of course I'm not just realizing this so you should realize I'm stating the obvious.

wow what are the chances of another gruesome random asian murder at V-tech?

terrible news, that campus must be filled with such paranoia. :(

cha cha

wow what are the chances of another gruesome random asian murder at V-tech?

terrible news, that campus must be filled with such paranoia. :(

cha cha

Yeah, when I last talked to friends there, they said the shooting incident lingers in the back of their minds. Now this happens? It really seems like a lot to handle.

sigh this is why I look at the world in a certain way... Is also why i try to keep people happy with anything I do...

condelences to those who suffered and thier families

as for the students. they have to be some of the strongest minded people on the planet right now.

dont judge the world by a couple of stupid freaks!! there ARE good people in it still

Some dude did the same thing to a random kid on a greyhound bus last year... just walked up to him and hacked his head off in front of everyone, apparently for no reason...

lol there was a lotta crazy rumors about the guy eating the head's ears or something and tauniting the police with the dangling head.

I heard about this the day it happened from my brother over aim, since he's a student at VA Tech. I thought she just got stabbed, didn't find out she got decapitated till yesterday. That is so messed up to just kill a girl like that. I can't help but wonder how he decapitated her so fast with people watching, but maybe I don't wanna know.

Its sad to be honest but depending on the knife, and the angle of the cut you can pull it off.. It seems like am impossiblity but the true come from that fact that most cuts are all about those two factors. Power has only a little to do with it.

I'll add who will do the movie: Micheal Moore.

But this is sad and scary as all hell. I have a friend that goes there and she called me crying when the shooting happened. I was tired so it was all garbled but she was really scared. I can imagine the fucking nightmares the people that had to witness that must be having right now. Makes you feel better about your own life though... makes it easier to deal with the shits and pieces of shits of life knowing that something like that could happen at any moment.

Back