Voldo General

Anybody know here if Voldo's 4 unblockable from SC3 was carried over onto SC4? and if it is, what's the new notation?

Aye this is my first reply too and I can do the just pretty well but i have no idea how to do the non just version quickly after like esom does after 1K in this video

Aye this is my first reply too and I can do the just pretty well but i have no idea how to do the non just version quickly after like esom does after 1K in this video
Hold the B button down. If you hit an airborne opponent with the JF elbow while holding down B it'll do 2 of them. So the combo is 1k,6:6

I've encountered a somewhat odd problem lately.

Ok, so when I'm by myself I practice on my 360 because I don't have a PS3. On the 360 I can get the JF out on purpose about 70-80% of the time that I try to do it.

however, I do all of my playing against actual opponents on the PS3 (they bring the system to my place whenI host).

And, even though the 360 controller sucks complete ass (and not just for the dpad and stick, but I also tend to have issues when I press two buttons at once, like A+B, B+K, etc, as it tends to just have one of them com eout)

*however*, the 6:6B justframe is the one thing that just seems WAY easier on the 360 pad. It'd help if I had some time alone ona PS3, I'm sure, but whereas I can do it about 80% of hte time on the 360, I can only do the 6:6B justframe on the PS3 about 10-20% of the time.

I'm amazed that you guys can do the input on the pad... I can only do this on a stick.
One of my favorite voldo moves: CH 6:6B, 6:6B, 6:6 :D

I think you're confused with another drill throw Yoshi King...
Voldo seems like the kind of character to hold a secrect lol, anymore secret moves??? (I don't think so mang...)

I think you're confused with another drill throw Yoshi King...
Voldo seems like the kind of character to hold a secrect lol, anymore secret moves??? (I don't think so mang...)

I'm begining to doubt Voldo's sexual orientation. I always thought he was straight, but after seeing what he does to the men with his BS 66A+G, well... I think he does indeed hold a secret.

Have no idea where to put this.

The CPU showed me this.

BS 44K LF B+K

Seems you can follow up BS 44K with a LF B+K without going into Landfish.

Sure its useless but at least we can get away a bit easier if they block it and you are close to the edge or whatever.

CPU can show us the way!!

Have no idea where to put this.
Sure its useless but at least we can get away a bit easier if they block it and you are close to the edge or whatever.

CPU can show us the way!!

Not smart as I learned with this move the hard way 4 months ago ~ you're launchable while doing the Michael Phelps-

-Manta-

6:6B, 66B, 6:6B, 2A+B236B...
I switch between the joystick and D-Pad to do this move, D-Pad is no problem, but I need to use the Joystick for the regular 66B...
I'm completling some Voldo Frame Data at the moment, here is what I have for 66B and 6:6B after a ton of testing, since we're on this subject...

66B - i15
G = -12
H = +4
CH = STN

6:6B - i16 (yeah it's slower)
G = -12
H = STN
CH = STN

Enjoy...

I did all of the data for voldo and what was in here http://www.8wayrun.com/f45/voldo-frame-data-t1780/ was mostly incorrect... they did get a couple things right but there were attacks and data left out, besides its hard to understand...
and this was done a while ago, as well as my previous post being one of my 50th or around there... His data is posted in the wiki so have fun!!!

Back