Voldo General

Personally I find this is more like timing an EWGF then just ding a really quick 66... IMO try to hit the button the exact same time as the 2nd 6 input so you want to try it like 6,6+B

Brewtus is right. Hell, I've been getting better and better at doing it on my shitty unresponsive 360 analog stick. Just do the 6 fairly quickly, and at the same time as the B.

Bibulus: I disagree, personally I find it more effective to focus on the 66 rather than the B. That shit needs to be lightspeed, but it always works when go the distance, go for speed.

I'm confused you do the 6:6 and B at the same time as the last 6? how fast does the 6:6 have to be It's almost impossible and another problem I have when trying to do that move my hands sweat and it makes the D-PAD not have as much as a kickback to press the button again :/

6:6 speed is the important part. B doesn't have to be at the same time as the 6, but it doesn't hurt. If you're not getting it, the 6:6 probably wasn't fast enough.

I dont know sometimes I do it ultra fast and dont get it and other times I go semi fast and get it. It's weird.

I havent noticed speed being my issue as much as the B input 6:6 I find relatively easy to accomplish its just getting the right timing for the B that I think gets me

Man do people actually do this move 100% of the time should I just practice and the Y has nothing to do with this? can any body put in words how fast you have to go

Just as the rules state, do it as FAST as possible. If the move doesn't come out, you simply weren't fast enough. That is the only rule.

Sometimes I do the JF when I dont want it...

The 6:6 is the key not B.

its like a 66 double tap but with 1fs input timing.

Yeah on a D-Pad this is pretty easy to do but good luck on a joystick. I know some players can do it no problem but I could never pull that off on a stick.

Hey guys! I'm new here. I've been a die hard fan since SB, but I'm still rather noobish.
Anyway, I can do the move consistantly. When I tap 6:6, I just remember -
Strength DOES NOT equal speed.
What I'm trying to say is, if you can tap the first 6 very lightly and then tap the second 6 as fast as you can afterward, you should be able to do this move consistantly.
I took ALOT of practice to master it tho
Hope that helps :D

I've heard this stated several times, to what AA, BB, FC A, FC B, what punishes this so readily that you would not want to use it if you are confident in a hit?

Thanks,
REy

Doesn't CR B knock the enemy off their feet? I don't see how any of those could punish on it...

I know for a fact that it's really unsafe on block, which is why you don't want to spam it, otherwise your opponent will start expecting it (if they aren't already). It's best used to throw off their guard, finish them off at low health, or to RO.

Doesn't CR B knock the enemy off their feet? I don't see how any of those could punish on it...
They still recover before you do unless it's counter hit. It's been like that for many games. On the bright side non-counter hit rings out at least.

Back