[WARNING!: Contains Spoilers] Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5

Did you notice that Jill was even in cryosleep like Nina? I honestly think that was intentional.
She wasn't in Cyrosleep like Nina she was revived from the dead so it's more like a Rejuvenation tube/chamber
also I really like Chris now he's cool and Sheva's not that bad either

Resident Evil 5

Did you notice that Jill was even in cryosleep like Nina? I honestly think that was intentional.

Wow I didn't even think about that. Capcom must be really jealous of Namco and Tekken. I really hope Jill doesn't stay like this, because it really is retarded.

Resident Evil 5

Did you also know that Jill breaks windows and kidnaps people? Just like Nina Williams?

Resident Evil 5

She wasn't in Cyrosleep like Nina she was revived from the dead so it's more like a Rejuvenation tube/chamber
also I really like Chris now he's cool and Sheva's not that bad either

The file in the library says cryosleep and that she was never actually dead.

Resident Evil 5

hm...that's odd everyone was telling me she was revived.

Probably to BS the explanation about Capcom's hair color change decision for Jill.

So we have a skin tight suit that is almost verbatim to Nina's T4 outfit, blonde with the generic hair style used for Nina's T4 outfit and she was put in cryosleep status.

Nina Jilliams is sounding better by the minute.

Resident Evil 5

Omg STFU ABOUT JILL! >___<
Jeez,there's better shit to be talking about then her hair change!
Like,who the hell is going to take Weskers place as the super villain? All hands for Ada? *raise*

Resident Evil 5

I only do it for the lulz. Granted I do think it's silly (then again I think the entire RE storyline is silly), but I've never been a big RE fan in the first place so I'm not bent out of shape about it. I just find it humorous is all.

In regards to Wesker...

knowing Capcom, he's not dead. They'll form some BS explanation for him to come back. Wesker is the Sigma/Dr. Wily of the RE franchise.

Resident Evil 5

OKAY! Got my FIRST real taste of Mercs today.

Wow, that needs to have its own fucking game. Safari Chris is my main, 2, NOT JUST 1, MOTHER DEAREST BUT 2, FUCK YOU HARD ROCKET LAUNCHERS, A JUSTICE M13 SHOTGUN, AND A PISTOL! ALL A PART OF THIS BALENCED, RAPE!

REDFIELD...PAWNCH!

Resident Evil 5

Tag or some other mod, just mark the thread title with a spoiler tag so people know what to expect coming in.

My main in mercs is tribal sheva. That bow is fucking godly.

RE5 is awesome... I just wish Capcom didn't kill off Wesker... now who'll be the new villian.... Barry? That would be a twist XD.

Did anyone else notice that when Chris and Sheva shoot Wesker with the rocket launchers, the rockets both go by him, and hit the lava behind him. I think I just found the excuse for him not being dead.

Did anyone else notice that when Chris and Sheva shoot Wesker with the rocket launchers, the rockets both go by him, and hit the lava behind him. I think I just found the excuse for him not being dead.

Not to mention that he was perfectly fine wading in that lava and he already survived being impaled, crushed, and exploded in RE1. If he's dead, it's a lame way to end it. I expected him to be eaten or something if he were to be confirmed dead.

Oh by the way, where the hell is HUNK in Mercs? Slackers, Capcom. Slackers.

I don't think they need an excuse

I think this game is proof enough that they can do whatever to the story line and RE fans will still eat it up.

I'm just hoping for some smart gameplay tweaks in the next one. To really make it feel like a sequel

This made me giggle. ;]

004teykb

Back