what character do u want for dlc yun-seong , zasalamel or talim

vote for the characters you want for dlc

• Total voters
and i cant remember the name of this fighting style or the girl that uses it in kill bill

Her style is mainly influenced by the rope dart in Chinese Wushu. Even though her style also be influenced by kusarigamajutsu, well.....she doesn't have a kusarigama.

If I have to pick 1 out of the 3, it would be Zasalamel as he stands out as completely unique and less generic out of the other characters. In the end, I would rather have every character in the previous series, just for VS mode, no story tie in. I never understood why fighting games remove characters when you could just leave them all in and just revolve the story with the ones that are more involved. It sucks when a character you have practiced and learned gets removed and now have to choose someone else to learn. I still have my character, but I know the pain of losing a favorite in other games.

Oooh that's a tough choice. I'd want all three to return, all of them have great styles...
Talim's elbow blades were a cool and innovative concept. Plus, the combos were so fun!
Zasalamel's scythe just oozed awesomeness. I loved his moveset even though I didn't play him all that much...
Yun-Seong's style was so fun because he had some of the best kicks and stances in the game in my opinion...

Hmm... I'd just choose all! :D

Oh, crap! I didn't know that you could choose ALL of them and went for Zasalamel only instead...! o.O

Major epic fail on my part.... UGH!!! T_T

Does anyone know if I could redo my vote or something?

What's the point in making another thread like this? The characters everyone want back is whoever isn't in the game. The thread was directed towards the same three characters repeated over and over (Yun, Talim, Zas) and everyone is going to want all of them back, including those who weren't in the poll (Cass, Rock, Mina). This game is 17 years ahead of SCIV; you have to accept the fact that realistically, some characters are either going to retire or die within that time slot. You may not like it, but that's the way it is. You have to remove those nostalgia goggles at one point or be stuck in the past and not go anywhere.

The game has been out for about 3 months and people still want more Alexandras? No thank you; we don't need a 5th (it as overdone with Pat, Phyrra, Setsudude, & Phyrra O). I love Sophie and all, but it's time to move on.

Sieg, Sophie and Taki have been my main three in every Soulcalibur game. Since I no longer have two of them now for the first time (sad face) I now play Sieg a lot to compensate no matter how much he whiffs... but I would like those two back in some form, they have been in every single previous SC game.

What's the point in making another thread like this? The characters everyone want back is whoever isn't in the game. The thread was directed towards the same three characters repeated over and over (Yun, Talim, Zas) and everyone is going to want all of them back, including those who weren't in the poll (Cass, Rock, Mina). This game is 17 years ahead of SCIV; you have to accept the fact that realistically, some characters are either going to retire or die within that time slot. You may not like it, but that's the way it is. You have to remove those nostalgia goggles at one point or be stuck in the past and not go anywhere.

The game has been out for about 3 months and people still want more Alexandras? No thank you; we don't need a 5th (it as overdone with Pat, Phyrra, Setsudude, & Phyrra O). I love Sophie and all, but it's time to move on.

I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that this game's made-up-as-they-went-along canon should really have any sort of influence on it's roster.

Though, if that's your argument then there's no logical reason why Zasalamel and Talim aren't in the game. Zasalamel is the immortal jellyfish of the game, and Talim would be like 32... I think that's how old Taki was last game... I can't be sure because I don't give a fuck about canon. I care mainly about the fact that my favorite character isn't in the game... and for no good reason at that.

Just based on the contents of the disc we're well justified in bitching for DLC characters. We have Elysium, Edge Master and mimic-Kilik on the roster taking up slots that should be occupied with characters people actually like and were kind of reasonably expected in the first place.

Yun-Seong/Zasalamel/Talim or reskinned analogs of them seems like the most popular line up. Seong-Mina and Rock/Bangoo have their fanbases too. Considering the fanbase is here explaining to the developers how to best separate us from our money, I don't see why they wouldn't listen. Unless they entirely didn't plan for DLC characters and the coding isn't set-up to do that, in which case we're fucked, but we might as well try in the mean time.

But, I totally agree with you that there are way too damn many threads about this.

Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim Talim

I don't like the other 2 at all. And I really want Mina back. I'd like for Rock to come back too with an actually useable move set for both of them.

All three would be nice, but I prefer either Yun or Talim since I like those fighting styles more.

Back