What characters you want added to SCV?

What exactly is the reason behind people asking for Cassandra back ? We have ENOUGH sword and shield characters as it is. Please consider a better character.

I speak for myself.

I just want her back because she is my favourite character, she is the one that made me play Soul Calibur in the first place, and her fightning style rules, wich is not right now in SCV.

I don´t care if people don´t need another S&S, but I do, I need Cassandra back, I won´t reconsider any other instead of her.

I speak for myself.

I just want her back because she is my favourite character, she is the one that made me play Soul Calibur in the first place, and her fightning style rules, wich is not right now in SCV.

I don´t care if people don´t need another S&S, but I do, I need Cassandra back, I won´t reconsider any other instead of her.

I guess you've never played guest characters huh? I live the misfortune of losing a main with every growing sequel.

I guess you've never played guest characters huh? I live the misfortune of losing a main with every growing sequel.

Well, first of all, it´s normal to lose the guest character, so if you go with one you should know that you´ll probably lose it.

But that doesn´t matter, Should I feel better or worst just because other people loses or not their characters? No, the fact here is that I lost my favourite character (and not only of Soul Calibur, but of every videogame of the world) and I just want her to be back, that is what I ask.

Sounds enough reason to me, like it would also be if you ask a character you just like a lot.

Well, first of all, it´s normal to lose the guest character, so if you go with one you should know that you´ll probably lose it.

But that doesn´t matter, Should I feel better or worst just because other people loses or not their characters? No, the fact here is that I lost my favourite character (and not only of Soul Calibur, but of every videogame of the world) and I just want her to be back, that is what I ask.

Sounds enough reason to me, like it would also be if you ask a character you just like a lot.

I can understand that. I'm just saying there's always a person getting assed out of a character. Would I ask for another Zweihander, if Seig/Night was in and a core character like talim was out no, why cause I'm looking out for diversity of the game rather than what I want out of it. Because other people are playing this game just as well as I.

I can understand that. I'm just saying there's always a person getting assed out of a character. Would I ask for another Zweihander, if Seig/Night was in and a core character like talim was out no, why cause I'm looking out for diversity of the game rather than what I want out of it. Because other people are playing this game just as well as I.

I see your point, but I don´t really understand why Cassie can´t give more diversity. Sure, another S&S, but she feels a lot different that the rest of SCV

But in any case, I can´t help to ask for her, she is not only my favourite character, she is my teammate, I liked SC because her, and in SCIV online I had more than 15000 just with her, it feels strange not doing the same now, even when Pyrrha is also very good and an Alexandra member.

You could also see it this way, You have had the privilege of not seeing your main degrade into a shell of what it should be.

DO you think you would main Cass even if she became linear and unplayable?

I still use Raph, but believe me it's the worst thing ever. Our mains debuted in the same game. and the last game where both where present, mine had fell to rock bottom, at this point I'd have rather Project Soul forced me into maining Amy than baring yet another step down.

You could also see it this way, You have had the privilege of not seeing your main degrade into a shell of what it should be.

I still use Raph, but believe me it's the worst thing ever.

You may be right on that. For example, for anything in the world I would like her to be back as a mimic, I would kill myself in no time xD

Still, I´ll keep hoping to see her again as DLC and with her great fightning style, or maybe in another Soul Calibur game.

Good thing is, if there is a SCVI the way things are set there will only be 1 S&S thus making for the best SC game ever! :DDD
And that was why I've grown to accept Alpha Patroklos after hearing that he originally learned Setsuka's style, no matter how much PS did it at the last minute.

Just give me back :sc3zas1: (I adore the scythe and my favorite tournament player; Omega, is awesome with this character), :sc2tal2: (I can't use Natsu, Cervantes or Aeon to save my life and I adore dual weapons. And I <3 this character), :sc2yun2:, :sc3hwang1: or the style back for a new char (I don't use the style but it's unique. And right now, SCV needs more unique weapon styles).

I want a Soul Calibur anniversary game that incorporates all characters plus their move-lists from all past Soul series game!!!!!
I would love to play that game! There would be SOOO much to learn for EVERY character in the game. I don't think anybody would get bored of this game either. The tournaments would contain so much variety it'd be even MORE AMAZING. I'd definitely support it and all the DLC for it XD

Character DLCs!
I. Necrid
II. Zasalamel
III. Seong Mi-na
IV. Yun-Seung/Hwang
V. Talim
VI. Cassandra

Weapon DLCs!
I. Soulcalibur and Soul Edge for every character! *exclude Soulcalibur from NM/Pyrrha Omega*
*exclude Soul Edge from A.Pat/Elysium/Sieg*
II. Past character weapons for every character style
III. New weapon designs for the current roster

Outfit DLCs!
I. 1P and 2P character skins for the current roster *qualifications below*
-Must be tourney worthy, so make them have the exact same properties as SCV 1P and 2P skins.
-Only applies to the following characters: Mitsu/Ivy/Sieg/NM/Aeon/Algol/Asta/Tira/Maxi/Kilik/Cervy/Damp/Hilde/Raph/Voldo/Yoshi

Back