What characters you want added to SCV?

Priority: Zasalamel (or just his style)
Wishfapping for fanservice: Darth Vader's fighting style with lightsaber replaced with generic straight sword or some shit and rebranded as "blade wizard dumbfuckery" just for CaS.

Priority for the ancient Babylonian scythe-fighter Zasalamel. Maybe with an Abyss 2p costume or something. I liked that design.

I'm assuming we're talking about completely omitted souls here, rather than just modifed (i.e. not Taki/Kilik etc)

I really miss not having a male chinese sword soul - any variant would be awesome (Hwang/Assassin/Yun-Seong) - it's actually really weird to me that the style is completely omitted for the first time in this game

For #2 i'd have to go with Talim - she had a really unique moveset that was a lot of fun to play

Has anyone bothered to look at the shield on the character select screen? The bottom left and bottom right have different color backgrounds. Pretty sure they've already decided who the next two characters are.

Although, I really think they need to bring back the scythe, and the tonfas. They can do whatever with the movelists.
Really though, a time-skip where Ivy stays but Talim doesn't?

My opinion is that we have better do a petition to Daishi Odashima and Project Soul as 8wayrun members to add our beloved characters (Setsuka, Zasalamel, Talim, Yun-Seong, Seong-Mina,Amy,Taki,Rock.....) to SCV as DLC's...!!! I think that this is the only solution....

It just doesn't feel right without my Talim :sc2tal1: , my awesome Zassy :sc3zas1: , Rock's style (:sc4roc1::Baaaannnnnggggoooo....) and someone really needs to bring back Hwang/Yun style (Oh come on. It's the easiest style ever! Seriously! How can you incorporate a floating wolf :sc5zwe1: from another dimension and a magical orb :sc5vio1: and not have a simple style like this! :sc2yun2:/:sc3hwang1: ).
Since it seems like PS is working alot for the DLC stuff with the upcoming CAS outfits, hopefully, they'll turn to character DLC soon for those good $$$. Keeping my fingers crossed for now...

How about Gabriel Belmont from LoL..ehm i mean LoS(Lords of Shadows) ?
He would really fit in the Roster!

Back