What College/University you go to?

eagles4life10

[09] Warrior
I go to Penn State! (If you already graduated college or are still in high school, you can still post the college you were from or plan on going to.)

Tilburg University, the Netherlands, Europe.

One of the best faculties in Europe. I went on exchange to Schulich Business School at York University, Toronto, Ontario. That was fun.

Graduated already though. Still the proud owner of a MSc title at the age of 22.

Graduated from DeVry with a BS in CIS, and I have a job that doesn't have much to do with my degree. But I did get a larger salary out of the deal and my school loans are paid off. I do plan, however, to enroll in a culinary school in the next year or so. We'll see how that pans out. I guess you could say I attended MSU, Mankato, because i was there all the time lol.

I'm currently transferring from Central Connecticut State University to Eastern Connecticut State University. Sucks because Central was a good school and Eastern has been constantly pissing me off, and I haven't even moved in yet.

I'm still in high school about to start sophomore year (o joy...). I haven't really given much thought about what college I'm going to yet. Hmm...right now all I can think of is DeVry, Kean, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Middlesex County College...ehh I'm not gonna worry about it that much for now...the time will come...eventually...

i'm a product of community college myself. sure it's kind of the slacker route but it's free so whatever

i'm a product of community college myself. sure it's kind of the slacker route but it's free so whatever
FREE?! Where the hell do you live?! I wanna go there!

Unless you mean just going there. I still pay for classes. And I'm not slacking, per se. I just have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I was at Western Carolina University for the past two years, but my lack of money/motivation and not knowing what I want to do with my life is forcing me to go a more cost-efficient route. I'll just get a degree from the local community college most likely, but if I do get inspired to do something specific I'd love to transfer back to WCU. I really liked living there.

I go to Penn State! (If you already graduated college or are still in high school, you can still post the college you were from or plan on going to.)

The hell? Who are you? I graduated from PSU and work here full time - you go to UP? How come I have no idea who you are? You play often?

FCCJ. Florida Community College of Jacksonville.
Been there for almost a year. Got to finish up my remedial classes.
If I want to be a Mechanic.....then Mechanical Engineering............

California State University Sacramento. Attempting to get into the Nursing Program... but most likely going to fall back into Health Sciences major, since most of my classes related to Nursing also coincide with that major.

well sir... i currenly go to Hong-Ik University here in Seoul Korea for my masters degree in Animation. while working at an animation studio called Studio B (not to be confused with the studio b in canada.)

i got my BFA in animation from Savannah College of Art and Design (scad).

contemplating if i should get a doctorite and be a doctor of animation... now that would be madnis wouldn't it?! hah....

Back