What do you listen to when playing Soul Calibur 4 off or online?

Nujabes, Tsutchie, Force of Nature, and Fat Jon more or less did the Samurai Champloo album. As of now, I got a ton of their music.
Or at least enough of it to be considered a true fan. In any case, more music to vent on a selfish whim. Oh and not bad palette, scitna.

Mood: Pumped>>more pumped>>>reckless>>>Dies but gets up and wants go again and again until the song is over.
Won't care too much about losing; as long as Pocky Yoshi goes all out and had a good time doing so.

Mood: Gushy and gentle moments. Usually it makes me wanna play as female characters(like Mi-na).
Otherwise, autopilot mode as Pocky Yoshi to slow down.
Label this song as "those certain chick songs I can listen and not cringe to".

Mood: Sentimental. *tears up* I pull songs like these when needed.

Mood: Same as the first vid except trying to fight in sync yet fail at it.

Mood: Just grooving.

Done for now.

Disturbed and...I don't even know what elsequote]
I was going to like your post because there was disturbed and I grew up on them, then I turned on the second video and saw multiple asian man dancing around with a leaf on their laps, which normally wouldn't bother me. I've seen worse, but then they did the poses :(. Nightmares, and not the soul edge wielding kind.

Rarely, I get into a hip-hop kick. Mostly it's old school hip-hop cause that shit's hilarious. I'm almost always trolling on SC when I'm listening to this shit, lol.

The beat has to be engrossing for me to pay attention to hip-hop usually, I'm not into all the new "cars and bitches" raps but this one's pretty fun.

One of the first old school hip-hop songs I ever heard, and catching someone with a 9A+B tech trap right as the SLAM drops.. priceless.

I heard this shit before that stupid Scion commercial, good rap's good.. nuff said.

Three examples should suffice. :)

Morning Musume, C-ute, Berryz Koubou, MiniMoni, Deepsky, Girls' Generation (SNSD), Skid Row, Armin Van Buuren, Perfume, Aira Mitsuki, Ami Suzuki, etc.

Good taste Scitna. They got nothing on me though. *cough*

Off my latest EP.

A sneak peak of my new shit cause I love you guys. Needs some work imo.

I do Live shows too. STD is a nice guy too.

More Self promotion yay.

Not bad, Kabuto. I would of pressed "close window" for I detest wannabe rappers who suck, but I managed stuck it out and not hate it. Usually, that means I'm close to saying you got potential, but you ain't all that yet. In particular, the "kabuto" mask makes me think "jabbawockeez knock-off" and "V for Vendetta knock-off" is lulz and a joke. However as harsh as this sounds, it's just a contradiction of me saying, you're one conceited smooth fellow, aren't ya? Yet I like that in a person for my own quirks. Maybe if you keep rollin' in the way you do, you may actually make me download a track of yours or what not. But remember, music industry is a tough field to get famous in.

Heh, I managed to listen through all 3 but I really like the old school vibe a little more. Your raps seem more like jokey raps to me. Like parodies or spoofs.

I'm not even insulting your rap, I'm just saying it reminds me more of something like this, instead of something more serious. lol
I jizz right in my pants, every time you're next to me.
And when we're holding hands, it's like having sex to me.
You call it premature, I just call it ecstasy.
I wear a rubber at all times it's a necessity, cause I..

Some funny shit. :3

Good taste Scitna. They got nothing on me though. *cough*

Off my latest EP.

A sneak peak of my new shit cause I love you guys. Needs some work imo.

I do Live shows too. STD is a nice guy too.

More Self promotion yay.
Horrorcore?
Not bad. Definitely better than most of the wannabe rappers I've had to listen to.
Plus you have a distinctive voice which is always a plus.
Just curious who your Inspirations are?

Edit:
On Topic I listen to this shit son.
Shitty quality but i couldn't find a better one.

Or this

lol Namu. You have no idea how much hate the mask brings me, it's to the point where I'm just like fuck it. On the other hand it's what makes me Kabuto and not some "wannabe rapper who sucks" as you put it. At this point rapping is more like a hobby than anything else, so as cool as it would be to make it big, I'm not hoping to make it overnight or at all.

Scitna, my raps are jokey. There I said it. I don't take rap seriously at all 'cause most rap today is a joke as well so why should I be serious?

Twiztid, I'm Nerdcore not Horrorcore. Inspirations include Beastie Boys because they were the first rap I heard, NWA because the're awesome, and Em for obvious reasons to name a few.

I like listening to angelhicBeast piss, cry and moan cuz maxi is beating his pretty little ass!!!

LOL...I love you homes!!

HRD
Don't make me enforce a Lizzy only rule on you now.
Then it'll be music to my ears 24/7. ;)

Twiztid, I'm Nerdcore not Horrorcore. Inspirations include Beastie Boys because they were the first rap I heard, NWA because the're awesome, and Em for obvious reasons to name a few.
Ah I only payed attention to the last one. Sounded like Horrorcore.
Nice. I was never into NWA myself.
More of a BTnH person.

Reactions: HRD
STD is horrorcore so when he hit me up I was like, "Eh not really my thing but ok." Turned out good in the end and it was a fun experience to work with him.

Some old new shit.

My first major Diss track. Internet rap battles are legit. I was 17 give me a break.

No, you know what's cold? You getting me into Nujabes.. I've literally been listening to his stuff on youtube non-stop since I woke up today. >.>
No getting into Nujabes, Force of nature, Tsutchie, and Fat Jon is the stuff right there. Literally kept me calm and at peace with their music. Glad you like it.

lol Namu. You have no idea how much hate the mask brings me, it's to the point where I'm just like fuck it. On the other hand it's what makes me Kabuto and not some "wannabe rapper who sucks" as you put it. At this point rapping is more like a hobby than anything else, so as cool as it would be to make it big, I'm not hoping to make it overnight or at all.
Scitna, my raps are jokey. There I said it. I don't take rap seriously at all 'cause most rap today is a joke as well so why should I be serious?

Kabuto, I didn't hate your rap or your style because that's how you are. I'm just an adamant soul who wants to see if you can win me over to say "you're all that." Sure I may seem "judgemental", but that's the part where you can to "woo" me over by doing something better. Criticism is a natural way to improve yourself. If everyone said you're cool, wouldn't that just feel....awkward? If an critic expert(I'm not one) or adamant soul(in this case me) says something, you should consider it and improve. And if this is you're hobby, you might wanna redirect it into this thread here. I'll try to drop in and see the 411 as of now...

http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/8wrs-got-talent.6732/page-2

Back