What do you listen to when playing Soul Calibur 4 off or online?

HogisGuy

[12] Conqueror
Ofcourse it's important to concentrate on the game but sometimes i crank up my own music from the xbox and shit. I was thinking that you people could share the music with everyone that all true warriors strive for while playing Soul Calibur 4... DINNER.

Lamb of God, At the Gates, Murderdolls, Cannibal Corpse, Bodom, Rotting Christ, Slayer, In Flames when I'm feeling mellow.
Proper metal, not poser metal.

I only listen to music while in character creation, and then its a mixed playlist of everything from Hatsune Miku to Disturbed.

I like to bust out the heavy shit. a little N'sync, Backstreetboys, New kids, a little brittney, you know!! I also like long romantic walks on the beach and dinner by candlelight....anyone anyone? lobo, Im looking at you stud!!

HRD

Tee-hee! I love this thread already. Time to be self-centered. Excuse me. I'm gonna show a few example vids of what moods I could get into when fighting. After all, music makes me relax and enjoy fights more....even bad ones....

This one in particular is like Pocky Yoshi's official theme. Now you know why I space a lot sometimes. I'm trying to dance with this music.
Tsurugi no mai loose translation is Dance of the sword. Basically means chill, be silly, kill foe, and just have fun xD.

Simple. Same as the first song of how I try to dance, except songs like these make me wanna be reckless and pumped.

More on the slow autopilot mode. With most J-pop, J-urban, and what not. Artists like Utada, boa, etc.

Self-explanatory. I'm trolling or just goofin off with the jam....

Daft Punk makes me pumped and happy.....

Would tell more, but I'm done venting for now.....

I listen to the music I listen to on a daily basis. Mostly my favorite band Megaromania.

Sui gives me the power to spam harder than ever.

lol, nah don't think I've ever listened to that while playing, even on a random.

More like this...

Or one of my personal favourites

But most of the time I don't bother really, too bad the SC4 soundtrack isn't what it used to be.

Rocking this shit out.
Sorry for the craptasticly made video. I are lazy.
If you like this kind of stuff, you can get free albums by other related artists at scrubclubrecords.com.
Oh and dont forget to Download my crap as well. (Under Kabuto in case you were wondering)
Yay self promotion!

This one in particular is like Pocky Yoshi's official theme. Now you know why I space a lot sometimes. I'm trying to dance with this music.
Tsurugi no mai loose translation is Dance of the sword. Basically means chill, be silly, kill foe, and just have fun xD.
I KNEW that sounded familiar, it's by same people/person(s) that made the Samurai Champloo intro.

I dig it. But personally when I'm spacing, it's to this..

And for when it's time to execute someone.

Back