What do you listen to when playing Soul Calibur 4 off or online?

Thanks for the heads up Namu. All the stuff I've posted, except Thursdays, has already been criticized to death and then some. I'll do my best to "woo" you. No Homo.

Thanks for the heads up Namu. All the stuff I've posted, except Thursdays, has already been criticized to death and then some. I'll do my best to "woo" you. No Homo.
Everyone is going to hate because your stuff isn't the monotone monotonous crap on the radio.
You just have to look out for the criticism that isn't biased on stupid crap and try to improve on it.
But that's where the problem begins.
Seperating the haters from the unbiased critic.

Wow just listened to the crap in the 8wr's got Talent thread. That shit is ass man. I can only handle so much gay before I get to hating. Namu, if you think I should be with those guys, that hurts man. Sure they got a lisp, thats fine I know a lot rappers with that, but their bars are ass. I mean holy shit they make 2 girls 1 cup look appealing.

If the're reading this, which you are cause I'm awesome, I'll give you a free bar:
Holy Fuck your raps are ass man.
Here take this match and play with this gas can.

Wow just listened to the crap in the 8wr's got Talent thread. That shit is ass man. I can only handle so much gay before I get to hating. Namu, if you think I should be with those guys, that hurts man. Sure they got a lisp, thats fine I know a lot rappers with that, but their bars are ass. I mean holy shit they make 2 girls 1 cup look appealing.

If the're reading this, which you are cause I'm awesome, I'll give you a free bar:

No, my intentions were simply to relocate those who like to show their talent to people on 8way.
As for the gayness? I turn my brain off and pretend I'm watching anime.

lol well if you can't handle gay you might as well leave cause this site is pretty gay <3

Bubbles, for me gay is like habanero peppers; a little bit is fine but if you pile it on it becomes unbearable. I don't hate on the gay community at all, as a matter of fact a portion of the Nerdcore scene is gay, it's just a matter of tolerance. There are 2 things I can't tolerate and that is getting hit on and hearing you talk about being gay. For one, it creeps me the hell out and I really don't need to hear about what goes on. Also those raps were not that original. They just rewrote crappy songs, and if what you base your song off is crap the rewrite isn't going to be any better. You got to write your own shit with your own beat to progress. I rap to all kinds of beats to trance to hip-hop to classic rock to crap I've never heard of.

Example of rapping to weird beats. This is going on my next EP so enjoy. Sidenote: Fatty Goodness (the third verse) is gay.

Aight Bubbles. Now that you know I'm not hating, what did you think of the song? Weird ass beat by Misdirection but I think we did alright.

Yeah I'm awesome. Anyways, I can't always be in the spotlight. We got all kinds of artists at Scrubclubrecords.com, mostly Hip-Hop, some funny shit to serious shit to wtf shit.

Untested Methods is electronica and often collaborates with other artists. Peep it.

Dr. Awkward is another Hip-Hop artist with a sick flow and great punch lines. Hey look I'm on this one. Peep it.

Emergency Pizza Party is umm... weird, but cool, but really weird. The band includes Benjamin Bear, MC Wreckshin, Betty Rebel, Sir-up, Funky49 and one really unlucky intern. The're a Nerdcore group that loves to do little skits. Peep it.

I'll listen to them once I'm off my phone and on a computer. As for gay people:
I have a shit load of gay friends. Bubs is one of my favorite people on this site along side lobo and what they find sexy isn't going to change that. in fact some of the time i agree. However i can honestly say there's a level I'm willing to deal with and some people cross that line and irritate me. I don't chill with straight people that never shut up about sex or their private regions so I'm not going to listen to someone who's gay do the same thing. Be who you want, wear whatever you want, do whatever, and be attracted to whoever you want. Do not feel obligated to tell me about your orientation all the fucking time because I'm not obligated to listen. Tell me a guy/girl is hot ok cool, but if you repeatedly stress you are gay im going to get annoyed. I don't stress im straight. That's how I see it at least.

I listen to lost providence being hilarious offline and used to listen to my screams of frustration while playing online but that's no longer an issue :p.

I'll listen to them once I'm off my phone and on a computer. As for gay people:
I have a shit load of gay friends. Bubs is one of my favorite people on this site along side lobo and what they find sexy isn't going to change that. in fact some of the time i agree. However i can honestly say there's a level I'm willing to deal with and some people cross that line and irritate me. I don't chill with straight people that never shut up about sex or their private regions so I'm not going to listen to someone who's gay do the same thing. Be who you want, wear whatever you want, do whatever, and be attracted to whoever you want. Do not feel obligated to tell me about your orientation all the fucking time because I'm not obligated to listen. Tell me a guy/girl is hot ok cool, but if you repeatedly stress you are gay im going to get annoyed. I don't stress im straight. That's how I see it at least.

I listen to lost providence being hilarious offline and used to listen to my screams of frustration while playing online but that's no longer an issue :p.
What he said.
I would love it if in reality Lobo was straight - the boards would be like London in 28 days later.

More guitar...

And if you have a problem with that, you know where you can go...

Now, something I'd probably like more as a user track in GTA, but I think I'll post it anyway.

And now some Linkin Park, because I feel like it...

To finish, something totally different, ironically inspired by GTA again though.

More music from you know who.

You heard him before with me but since I stole the show I guess I'll let him show you how awesome he is. It's STD now peep it.

MC Frontalot, the Original Nerdcore Rapper, rapping about some crap or something. Peep it.

MC Atomsk. Umm... yeah. MasSacre's theme song. Peep it.

My boys The Ranger, TYT, and Whoremoans making sure the Rhymes get spit. Peep it.

Back