What is your favorite version of Talim?

I like the Speed and Range of 2 but the style of 4. Hmmm let em do a fusion dance LOL that'd be a pretty good talim. Speed and Range of 2 but the style of 4.....

I can dream lol.

SC2 cause that's when I had her as a main but when 3 came out she was a new character and I was like if I got to learn a new character why not pick a new character fell in love with tira and stuck with her even when her style changed:sc2tal1: :sc3tir1::sc4tir1:

i love the 1p version in SC4,hat and all. my hat usually gets knocked off though, but it's ok. well....i customized talim's 1p with the double crescent blades (my favorite talim weapon since SC2) and made most of her outfit a light blue to match it. i kept the red on the ribbons, i just thought it added more "flair"? (not sure how to describe it. and on her shirt i have light blue with white outsides(to match weapon). overall, it's my favorite customized 1p design.

For me Talim's SC2 3rd costume (the blue one) was her best outfit to date. In 2nd place is Talim's SC4 costume minus the Hat.

I thaught in her blue one it looked like a brain on the back of her head, and I still do.
Best Talim Outfit SCIV Talim 1p. =p
Best play style SC2 Talim.
I hated fighting her though my buddy used her all the time and it was nothing but GI's and WC.
I like SCIV talims play style more, it's more accomplishing if you win with low tier.

I miss the thing Talim said after she won a battle in SCII

"You did your best. I respect that."
"You're full of nothing." (BEST LINE EVER)

Plus these =)
"Payback!"
"You want more?"
"Here's more!"

maybe it's a little late to enter the track but just give you my opinion,I like all but not the cat suit of 4

LMAO! You guys are forgetting that ugly ass Brain Talim from SCII. I dunno how I feel about her kitty outfit. And some people diss on her 1p hat. But I love the hat.

Talims 2p in 2 was my favorite outfit. I've always hated her hair.

Second is her first player in four.

Her style is waaaay more fun now. But it was better in two. So like give her the frames, damage output, and range of that talim and shes fine imo.

If talim is in sc5, what costume would you like to see her in, something similar to her previous outfits? If so which one? I would love to see her in something like her sc3 outfit

Back