What is your win/loss ration on ranked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopped playing ranked months ago at around 500 matches. 91% i think

certainly not with talim though.

im at 60% ratio, but like lobo, i only play a ranked match if im up at 2:00 in the morning and cant get a match going. other than that ranked blows monkeys

i remember try to explain to some guy that ranked is for impact practice or whatever game you play, play hard in player matches. i think his words were ' youre backwards dude , ranked's where its at pimp'. am i right or do any of you take lv'ing up serious

I play better guys in ranked than in player matches.... Errrr i loose more in ranked than in player matches, although i feel that a lot of high ranked players suck and just mash.

well... I tend to play ranked with characters I'm good at. And I tend to get fewer GREAT connections....and the ppl I play spam shit that SHOULDN'T work but DOES because I'm being lazy. So while I tend to try out more characters in player, I also play harder in player (if using my mains). I guess in part its because i tend to lose confidence in some of my just frames in the more laggy ranked matches.

81% in like...1900+ matches or something... I don't know. I don't really keep track. I just tend to play late at night and nobody with decent connections are on :(

A good example of how I play in ranked.... Is that I try cool shit only SOMETIMEs and tend to be an idiot more often :) So I played a lvl 100 last night (nobody was on at 3 am Pacific...lol..) and I play this guy with yoshi. Kill him the first 2 rounds, and then I decide I'd go for a huge ringout combo with yoshi cuz the guy is getting launched a LOT by me. So I end up hitting him in the middle of the ring with 3B (no counter), 4A: series, DNK for the ringout. Then a few matches later. I was up 2 games to none on a lvl 60 or so and I standing suicide myself twice to make it 2-2 (i didn't attempt to hit him.. i just... did the full death on myself..lol) and then I got him down to about 5hp and just kept hitting 2k. I ended up losing..lol.

W: 750+ L: 160+

something like that..i only play ranked when theres no1 playing on my list or i only get 3bars lobbies

80%. Pretty good considering I use Ivy and rarely abuse CL A+BA+K. I'm always tempted to use Shura/Cervy and Mitsu to get a BS 90+%.

You'll usually find better competition on player matches though, ironic I know. Most people avoid ranked because people just abuse the lag and there's little to no skill. Generally if a person tries to play me like they would an offline they get served pretty hard by me. But get a spamming mitsu or a Sorphie and I wind up yelling at some poor fat virgin kid on the other end with my mic...as I lose horribly.

93%, But I only use ranked to get my hands warmed up for player matches, or I'll do some ranked if there aren't any matches with good connections.

Most people start bitching at the beginning because I pick Cervy or Zas, so I tell them that I won't do stun combos. I only do it if they're spamming fast attacks, and if I see that they don't shake them anyway. Usually they don't say much after the match, except "Nice Cervantes"

It's funny tho, because they always "counter pick" with Mitsu, Cass, Taki or Kilik.

I only have a 45% win ratio on ranked from about 200 matches. Though often people with 80%+ win ratio's will refuse to play me.

So many pussies on the PSN.

Most people with high ratios suck...odd i know. Mainly since lag is such an issue (your talking out your ass if you feel skill can always over come lag), those people either use cheap tactics, fight only poorly ranked players, discon a lot, or are decent and happen to have a very net friendly character, or are freaks of nature giving reach-arounds to the mythical ping fairies of Latency Land (The unhappiest place on earth for a gamer). The tiers of characters shift drastically online. Zas for example goes from low tiers to high tiers, While Ivy goes from high tiers to mid tiers.

Online opinion of tiers

SS: Shura/Cervy, Setsuka, Sophie, Mitsu
A: Zas, Cass, Maxi

but in ultra lag...astaroth is the best hands down. 4 and 4gA mis up is near impossible to get out of in lag storms (can't side step or duck in time even if predicted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back