What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Pyrrha's' a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I feel sorry for her. On the other, I just wanna shake her and tell her to grow a freakin backbone. But she is really adorable, there's no denying that.

As far as women go I think my top 5 are:

1. Sophitia
2. Xianghua
3.Viola (hip shake ftw)
4. Seong-Mina
5. Ashlotte (yes she's a robot. I still think she's pretty :p)

Ashlotte? Cool. Yeah, she was a pretty robot and I loved her design a lot. I'm sure she could learn what love is. = )

I mostly suggested spiders because Viola's got a bit of an arachnid motif going, and we all know Viola = Amy hurr hurr. A subconscious trait that decided to stick around.

As for Pyrrha, yeah, I really feel sorry for her. Then again, it could just be a relationship between her and Tira like how Inferno is yandere for Siegfried.

Ah that does make sense. Good points. :)

Pyrrha's' a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I feel sorry for her. On the other, I just wanna shake her and tell her to grow a freakin backbone. But she is really adorable, there's no denying that.

As far as women go I think my top 5 are:

1. Sophitia
2. Xianghua
3.Viola (hip shake ftw)
4. Seong-Mina
5. Ashlotte (yes she's a robot. I still think she's pretty :p)
Nice list. High five, buddy.

I like older men- so its Yoda for me. He's just hot on every level- although his voice reminds me of Marge Simpson and her sisters... I kinda have the hots for Marge..... I just love people of colour!

Astaroth's more human forms are quite attractive, I agree. :)

Apparently, his heart beating out of his chest makes little girls think that he likes a lot of things.

287.jpg

Apparently, his heart beating out of his chest makes little girls think that he likes a lot of things.

287.jpg

That picture's strangely cute.

Astaroth: "For... me?" -takes the flower, tears in his eyes- "Thank you... I feel like the whole world's changed... Like maybe, all I ever really wanted was a friend."
Little Girl: "Umm... okay, bye."
Astaroth: </3

Poor Astaroth, all he ever wanted was a friend. Maxi's such a douche.

That picture's strangely cute.

Astaroth: "For... me?" -takes the flower, tears in his eyes- "Thank you... I feel like the whole world's changed... Like maybe, all I ever really wanted was a friend."
Little Girl: "Umm... okay, bye."
Astaroth: </3

Poor Astaroth, all he ever wanted was a friend. Maxi's such a douche.
Aw... If I had the courage, I'd be his friend. ://D

Back