What SC Character You Had The Hots For

setsuka_by_inglourious_basterds.jpg

Honestly, how can others even compete?
What did I just look at?

Tira has the best abs imo. She always rocks the classic 2000's look with the Britney Spears-like washerboard abs and low cut pants or skirt. Hahaha!
She will experience fierce competition in that department from Barb, the lesbian barbarian who is confirmed DLC character 4 for season 2!!!😂

(Edit: oh... to answer the question this thread actually posed, I liked Nightmare. He was my first monster crush, lmao. #dead)

Tira has the best abs imo. She always rocks the classic 2000's look with the Britney Spears-like washerboard abs and low cut pants or skirt. Hahaha!
She will experience fierce competition in that department from Barb, the lesbian barbarian who is confirmed DLC character 4 for season 2!!!😂

(Edit: oh... to answer the question this thread actually posed, I liked Nightmare. He was my first monster crush, lmao. #dead)
Tira was actually the character that stuck with me the most before I got into SC
Perhaps it was that underboob- who knows?

There is no need to tell for who I have the hots for? Setsuka is my girl, my woman, my wife LOL I hope that she'll come in Season 2 of SoulCalibur VI I can't wait for that!

3. set1280b[1] -.jpg

Last edited:
Back