What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Haha yeah with Tira, you'd definitely want her to like you enough to have a relationship with you otherweise, she'll most likely just use you, then kill you either herself or command her ravens to do it xD After seeing how she was in SCV, we know how manipulative she is now. lol

Well, it's a good thing I'm irresistible, then.

Is it wrong that the dangerous mental instability kind of makes her hotter? Though I think I'd stick to admiring from a distance. XD

And on Ivy, I actually did think she was pretty in SCII & SCIII. She had a nice strong but pretty face and her proportions weren't noticeably absurd yet. I mean, yeah her knockers were still kind of big compared to the other girls but it seemed plausible since it kind of happens in real life. So i just think she didn't transition beautifully into the next gen graphics like the other girls did (excluding Cassandra, that nose.. lol). But I agree, most of the girls in SC are very attractive. I may not be attracted to girls in that way but if I had to choose my top 5, it would be Viola, Amy, Sophitia, Taki, & Tira. :)

True, Ivy wasn't too bad in SC II and I liked her 2p costume in SC III. Other than that, though...

Sorry, Habast, I got Xianghua *shrugs* but everything else, yeah, I agree with.

A duel to the death it is. ;)

Eh, this man... he scares me... Maybe I'll just wait a few years for Leixia.

Just kidding! (lol) Sneak attack on your weak point for massive damage!
Catches the sneak attack and judo flips Habast. Later places Habast in a cross armbar, waiting for Habast to tap out.

<Ashlotte. Beautiful character is beautiful.

Hey Namco how about you give her back to me?

Starts fighting Fendante with a series of kicks to the ribs, and punches and knees to the gut, and finishes him off with a cartwheel jumping knee attack.

Slowly gets back on his feet. "Hmmph!! You cannot defeat me that easily!!!" Throws out a feint attack and lands a jab to ShaolinTiger's eyes. Follows with two punches to the jaw and throat, lands a toe kick to the gut, and knocks him away with a roundhouse kick to the head.

Catches the sneak attack and judo flips Habast. Later places Habast in a cross armbar, waiting for Habast to tap out.

Slowly gets to his feet, trying valiantly (but not quite succeeding) to maintain his dignity. "Yes, well, I see that you're about to crack under the intense pressure of mine and Fendante's combined assault," awkwardly high-fives Fendante, "So I'll allow you this chance to surrender before this here throwdown begins in earnest. You can have SC III Xianghua, I get SC IV Xianghua. Everyone's happy, with the possible exception of Xianghua, whom we have just split into multiple persons." Clears his throat, "Now let's have a slice of Pocky Yoshi's pie and slap eachother on the back like comrades in an old war movie. Agreed?"

Back