What would you rate SCV out of 10 ?

Seriously have you ever compared the gameplay from previous games with this one? SCV has MUCH better gameplay than the rest.
And you trying to say Super Smash bros is better fighting game is completely laughable.

A bit overzealous don't you think?

And you trying to say Super Smash bros is better fighting game is completely laughable.

I don't believe that's what he was going for. I believe he was making a direct comparison using Brawl as an example of his statement of Presentation over game play. Even though I do have to say with brawl that isn't the case, Sakurai hates competition, and made features within the game to counter act any forms of it.

First of all, i never said that the gameplay sucks its actually pretty good but I'm just disappointed that they didn't bring something new this time around. The gameplay has nothing original, I'm not the only one who thinks that, check the NEC interview even said that they made the street fighter of soul calibur and Daishi started laughing.

Soul Calibur was known for its soul charge( which gave new properties to certain moves)

Every soul calibur brought something new, complex guard impact, critical finnish, soul charge but soul calibur V brought the ultra's and ex moves from street fighter.

The gameplay is good but the game is overly disappointing, i don't have online currently so I can only play offline. For someone like me who can only play during the weekends with the montreal scene, the game has almost no replay ability.

The gameplay is a 8-9 but overvall the game is around 5-7. (THE GAME IS UNFINISHED)

Everyone giving it a higher mark is a typical fanboy that got their mindset clouded fanatics thoughts.

I love Soul Calibur V but they are obviously going to release an updated version and this one maybe will be more complete.

Seriously have you ever compared the gameplay from previous games with this one? SCV has MUCH better gameplay than the rest. (It does)
And copied from SF? WHAT? That has to be the biggest joke ever. I'm not even going to take that serious.(EX=Brave Edges, Utlra=CE)
And you trying to say Super Smash bros is better fighting game is completely laughable.(Never said that)

Seriously I am so damn tired of people complaining about this game. Go make your own fan stories or something. All I hear from people like you is "STORY STORY STORY STORY!"(PS said that the story was going to be amazing and it was being developed by CyberConnect2...reason to get hyped)
Just read a book seriously.

It's like buying a really expensive car but when you start driving you realize that there isn't any cooling or heating system, missing the sound system, no gps, no drink holder and ect. But since i like the way that car drives so much I'm still going to rate a perfect score.

8/10
Was really impressed with the overall result of the game, its faster, more user-friendly (to some degree anyway) and the multiplayer is actually spectacular - especially for a fighting game anyways!

It's like buying a really expensive car but when you start driving you realize that there isn't any cooling or heating system, missing the sound system, no gps, no drink holder and ect. But since i like the way that car drives so much I'm still going to rate a perfect score.
:4:
More like its missing built in dvd players, seat warming, and massage seats. All that shit is extra, and not necessary to the fighting game itself.

Doesn't mean we don't want it, just means it isn't necessary.

well either way every has to admit they're quite disappointed with the final product, three mimics in a 2012 fighting game is unacceptable.

well either way every has to admit they're quite disappointed with the final product, three mimics in a 2012 fighting game is unacceptable.

Well, I'll give you that one, I thought that was stupid, and yes I will also admit the story was hyped up but turned out to be not so great, and also that if you cannot play online, you cannot enjoy the game. I'll at least be honest.

8/10 The online is BRILLIANT but the removal of things like individual stories for characters and museum mode etc. plus THREE MIMIC CHARCTERS really lets it down. Gameplay-wise is a huge improvment.

If I were to buy an expensive car it wouldn't be a luxury car, I'd buy a performance car and enjoy the sound of the engine. No need for sound system, A/C actually lessens performance, you only need a GPS when you don't know your way around, and why eat in your car? All that matters is how a car performs

On Topic: I'd rate SCV 9.5/10 I'm loving the gameplay, don't give a shit about single player, CaS is just for when I'm taking breaks from the lab/etc. I got over the mimic thing a long time ago, and my only problem with the game at the moment is that Sieg is weak compared to the rest of the cast.

Daw come on guys, storymode is awesome! You get to hear Patrokolos' awesome lines!
You guys gotta admit it was at least funny!

I miss A+K's. Counting directions (hold, tap or double tap) thats at most 16 less moves in a characters arsenal. (Prolly on average it's just taking 4-8 moves away from each character). But I'll get used to it. I miss the old GI's but I'll get used to JG's and new GI's. I was looking forward to a few more new fighting styles. But I love SC. They'd really have to drop the ball big time to lose me as a fan. Which means they better keep Viola around for a while. I cut my life-long main (Mitsu) because they removed his cocky "sheathed" stance. Viola made it worth it though...hmmm...8/10.

Back