What’s your Yoshi control scheme?

Well the rotational D-pad is amazing, its only garbage if if you have the pad turned in the way that its sticking out. That'll screw you over. Otherwise its a fair pad to use! We need more Xbox Yoshi controller scheme users!

Oh dear. Let's not have a controller debate war haha. I use X-box d-pad fairly well, but I'm still weak trying to do 77A with Yoshi. Not only that, I have to retrace my steps being proficient at using the ps3 controls again. I can do my inputs, but I got used to the 360 controller. No matter, I'll hone my Yoshi skills on both controllers. xD

77A?Flagstaff? Try out 69864A
No backstep! Leads to a fun frame trap with it being -6Kappa
I was smacking Hawkeye around with that all day during casuals at UFGT.

Edit: Koko, you're going to CEO right? How about EVO? I'm trying to see you come out to events!

77A?Flagstaff? Try out 69864A
No backstep! Leads to a fun frame trap with it being -6Kappa
I was smacking Hawkeye around with that all day during casuals at UFGT.

Edit: Koko, you're going to CEO right? How about EVO? I'm trying to see you come out to events!

I want to go to rep Yoshi and stuff, but I can't. I'm not afraid to go out and take beatings or issue them, it's just I decided to stabilize myself a bit so I can make it to one on my own 2 feet(personal problems escalate though my family and I are taking care of it). It'll be awhile before I can go to one, but rest assured there was never a time a stopped dreaming of going to one. My soul still rages.

Well, keep in mind. People in this community are more than happy to help contribute and support you in anyway, especially with tournaments. Family always comes first, I'm sure we will see you out there sooner than we think! :sc1yos1:

Yeah you do, but doesn't feel reliable, I keep randomly dropping it from time to time, which is why I do upwards half circles instead. Everyone has their own preference.

default control scheme, overhand with thumb on G, and a finger for each button. I pick my hand up and just roll my thumb from A to B for iMCF and the same for earsplitter or w/e, aB+K. dont use anything but the D pad and ABKG. It was hard for me to learn to do those two moves this way, but i can do them just fine

I use a 360 controller.Everything default but I swapped out A+G for A, and B+G for B+K.It's the only way I can consistently aB+K.
If I really need to do B+G, like if I'm playing Astaroth, then I just pick my hand up to press the buttons for it.

I bind it to Left bumper/L1 on my Ps/Xbox controller for input consistency. I can do ear slicer without the need to put on shoulder buttons, it's just sometimes I'll need to get into stances for the right situations.

I bind it to Left bumper/L1 on my Ps/Xbox controller for input consistency. I can do ear slicer without the need to put on shoulder buttons, it's just sometimes I'll need to get into stances for the right situations.
Funny. I never actually use my B+K bind for anything besides Ear Slicer. Even on other characters, I just use the face buttons for all other B+K attacks.

Back