When did you stop sucking?

You should all move to Chicago! We'll play all day and dance under the moon!

I never did! xD
suck.jpg

I guess the best part about being good is knowing there's always somebody that's better than you, and/or somebody will eventually overpower you.

Hmmm... Literally about 7-8 months ago but yeah we will always "suck" to somebody I don't think there is anyone in the SC community that can't beat beaten. Cept maybe Scud...

When I started to believe that there is always room for improvements. I believe that I have the potential to become a pro, but it takes allot of losing, allot of beatings before I get there. If you can handle enough beatings than you've been initiated into the levels of a pro. After awhile, we all have the ability to find ways to overcome beatings of every level, but we have to fall for it enough to anticipate them. I may not be a pro, but I think I know what it takes to be one, and it takes time and practice. This much I do know. Anyone who loves Soul Calibur will catch onto the mechanics of the game play sooner or later. We all get better at it at our own pace. Some can pick up on it faster than others, but no matter our current levels and pace of learning, we can all be pros. It's an obtainable goal we all just have to fight for. Don't settle for cutting corners and just give it you're best shot. When you're honest with you're skillful gameplay, you'll see that in time, you're allot better at it than you may think. It's good to be honest in your gameplay. Who needs lag tactics? Take the beatings and show the world that you can take it and keep going. It's more epic to win by the skin of your teeth than to win easily with a single hit. A fighter is a person who struggles. And besides, there is no true victory without the possibility of failure. ^^

When I started to believe that there is always room for improvements. I believe that I have the potential to become a pro, but it takes allot of losing, allot of beatings before I get there. If you can handle enough beatings than you've been initiated into the levels of a pro. After awhile, we all have the ability to find ways to overcome beatings of every level, but we have to fall for it enough to anticipate them. I may not be a pro, but I think I know what it takes to be one, and it takes time and practice. This much I do know. Anyone who loves Soul Calibur will catch onto the mechanics of the game play sooner or later. We all get better at it at our own pace. Some can pick up on it faster than others, but no matter our current levels and pace of learning, we can all be pros. It's an obtainable goal we all just have to fight for. Don't settle for cutting corners and just give it you're best shot. When you're honest with you're skillful gameplay, you'll see that in time, you're allot better at it than you may think. It's good to be honest in your gameplay. Who needs lag tactics? Take the beatings and show the world that you can take it and keep going. It's more epic to win by the skin of your teeth than to win easily with a single hit. A fighter is a person who struggles. And besides, there is no true victory without the possibility of failure. ^^

Hmmm. Tell that to Hilde.

I suck because I know of a wall. It's a great wall. Like the one in China, except taller. Lets call it a mountain since you don't climb walls. I know of this mountain, and this mountain is of players gone past. Players that you may know. Players in various regions around the country.(currently dead zones) Players that if they were currently playing this game, everybody you know now as a somebody will be a nobody.

There's a great mountain of skilled Soul Calibur players. They're the most fierce scariest motherfuckers in the community. However, they're currently on vacation. Those that are current ain't even that serious. So because I know of this wall, I am really trying my hardest to acquire as much information, acquire as much mental fortitude...so that when SCv hits, I'll be ready.

There is a wall. There is a mountain. When you play the best players it is that wall that keeps you humble. Keeps you scrambling in practice. It's that mountain that keeps you up at night questioning, what tactics you have to implement just to get closer. Telling you that despite how many scrubs you beast online, despite how many scrubs you best at your local offline gatherings...you still ain't shit.

Don't underestimate this community. You haven't stopped sucking yet.

I'll recalibrate how much I suck after summer jam. Tournaments are the only real way to measure it

If The Mage is honest, when I first played SCIV I low spammed with Kilik - a lot. But I began to learn to use Zasalamel effectively so I started to win a lot more than the average scrub. Nowadays only good players can beat me (No boasting intended).

Back