When Yun-seong returns, what's your ideal moveset for him?

Will they make Yun-seong shirtless again or give him an orange/white outfit?

I just hope they aim to make his face look closer to SC3 than SC4.

yeah you had a good post I was trying to also look into "authentic" korean historic weapons. I agree that a lot of them look like one handed katanas.

Dual butterfly swords are actually surprisingly badass but the range is like taki lol. It would be a huge change for Yun Seong and I don't know how his mains would feel.
I already main Talim and played both of them in every game I could, so that wouldn’t particularly bother me. The main thing that would change would be that his lunges wouldn’t be as useful and force more reliance on kicks, evasion, and mobility.

Actually, now that I think of it, do it. Do it now. I need more rush down characters.

1586656128081.png

1586656165994.png

I know these technically don't count since they are CG faces here but I like the SC3 one more I feel it fits his personality better

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

Screenshot_363.png

Since the wiki has no images I felt I would take shitty pics myself. The only ones I think Hwang will get is the Dragon Sword and the old Qing Long. Yun will keep everything else but lose Soul Edge. He will get something else as replacements I hope

Last edited:

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

Screenshot_363.png

Since the wiki has no images I felt I would take shitty pics myself. The only ones I think Hwang will get is the Dragon Sword and the old Qing Long. Yun will keep everything else but lose Soul Edge. He will get something else as replacements I hope
I think White Storm and Ramdao have a decent chance, too, as they are visually versatile.

Ideally, Hwang would get a completely brand new set of weapons and Yun-Seong could keep all of his.... but I suspect they will cut corners.

I want Yun-Seong to wear a costume reminiscent of his SC2 outfit, or at least a light/white color scheme. Give Hwang something dark color wise... Movelist wise hwang can be more "basic" or fundamentals while Yun can have his crazy acrobatics and stance

I made a change in the weapons list, chances are he would bring the White Storm too, I think it wouldn't be the first time that two characters sharing the same weapon. (Pyrrha & Omega, Abelia & Cassandra & Sophitia, The Alexandra Girls in Lost Swords)
  • Blue Thunder (signature weapon)
  • Falchion (generic weapon)
  • Qing Long (renamed since Xianghua uses Leixia's Qing Long)
  • Dragon Sword
  • New Weapon
  • Joke Weapon
  • Ramdao
  • Bonebreaker (ultimate weapon)
In case Yun-seogn appear in Season 3 he has many options, I don't think he get any weapon from Hwang, maybe Po Chan or Lei Yan, depends if he get the variation of White Storm renamed or new weapons.
  • White Storm
  • Khanjar (generic weapon)
  • White Storm 2P (renamed)
  • Giant Butcher Knife
  • New Weapon
  • New Weapon
  • Joke Weapon
  • Cheng Ying (ultimate weapon)

Last edited:
I agree.

I disagree. That would not be an improvement, you'll simply turn him into a Cervantes's clone. Yes, :sc1crv1: flies, teleports and also has the pistol, but surely the namco would use the Cervantes base moves in Yun Seong and he would gain more hate.
I also would like to see him doing more of the acrobatic movements

Always been an advocate for Yun-seong expanding on his kick-based acrobatics. As for costumes, am I the only one who actually liked his SCIV 1P LOL....... The original concept art has stuck with me forever yum

Always been an advocate for Yun-seong expanding on his kick-based acrobatics. As for costumes, am I the only one who actually liked his SCIV 1P LOL....... The original concept art has stuck with me forever yum
I preferred it to his 2P, though that was more so due to me hating how his hair looked in that game.

I think it’s very likely that Yun-seong will have some sort of shirt/top. No shirtless 1P

Simply because they seem to save “shirtless” outfits now for damaged versions of the outfits.

Back