Who all is considering/going to pick up Viola as a main in SC5?

I'm interested in maining Viola depending on what she does. I do like her appearance, though.

She is definitely the most interesting female character so far....
What? I mean, the second most interesting female character. :p

Ivy will still be my number 1 but I am interested in Viola, maybe 2nd or 3rd character.

My order is:
1.Tira/Viola(I'm so indecisive >,<)
2.Natsu
3.Setsu(Hopefully)
Viola looks spammingly awesome, but Tira's design reveals more. But then again she doesn't have anything to reveal. But Viola's hood sucks. So difficult!

My order is as follows:
My mains are - Tira and Viola
Secondary - Raphael

Viola looks too appealing and she is the type of character that has the play style I love. Tira I have been maining since SC3 and I love the character too much to drop her. Raphael was originally my second main until Viola came into the game. This game is going to be just too great.

My order is as follows:
My mains are - Tira and Viola
Secondary - Raphael

Viola looks too appealing and she is the type of character that has the play style I love. Tira I have been maining since SC3 and I love the character too much to drop her. Raphael was originally my second main until Viola came into the game. This game is going to be just too great.
I guess I can't drop Tira either. lol I'll just main Viola competitively and main Tira for fun.

I don't think she'll be Top Tier, but I do think she is a candidate for High Tier. Reason being, her damage output isn't amazing. And let's not forget, the guy playing as her was fighting against a CPU. No matter what difficulty the CPU is, it doesn't exactly show how "god moded" she is. Still, she does seem impressive. I'll definitely pick her up once the game comes out.

If she wasn't evil, I'd play her. Luckily, Typhoon seems to be interested in her.

So far I'm thinking of:
1. Hilde
2. Viola
3. Patroklos/Mitsurugi/Someone else maybe? (Cassandra probably if she's in)

Gah, just announce the full roster already so I can decide T_T

Not planning on maining her but i do plan on trying her out as well as all the other new characters and THEN i'll maybe main some of them... yeah.

Primary: Tira, because she's my best.
Secondary: Viola, because she looks interesting enough.
Tertiary: Ivy, because I played her since I got into SC.

I'm liking her more and more the more I see her. That said, here's hoping that controlling the ball isn't as complicated as this type of shizz usually is in other games (with negative edging, esoteric commands, etc.) They should take a page out of how Miss Fortune's head is being implemented in SkullGirls - everything related to it is mapped to one button.

Back