Who would you....

Haha I want to clarify I know difference between reality and fantasy lol. But yeah, this could be fun.

-Kill: Hmm... I can't kill anyone, it's just not in me... I mean, the only character I would want to physically harm would be Xiba or Patroklos because they both irritate me... >_>
-Marry: I would definitely marry Zwei. Like I said in the "What character you had the hots for" topic, he's pretty much my dream guy. Gothic-like appearance, big and muscly, and is not evil. <33 I can just imagine cuddling in his big arms lol. Before Zwei came, I would have picked Yun-Seong.
-Happy Spanky: Definitely Zwei because we'd be a couple first of all and yeah, he's like the trifecta (probably spelled that wrong lol) of what I'm attracted too. But if I weren't dating anyone and wanted to have some mindless fun... Probably Zasalamel, Yun-Seong, and Cervantes (May be old but he's got a killer body... <3). xD

(And yes, I am gay.)

this thread is speshiul... also i feel sorry for anyone who marries pyhrra. ever. would she apologize for marrying you? lol now that would be sad.

i wouldnt kill her. id tie her to a pillar and slap her each time she whimpered or apologized.

Kill: Leixia. I'm doing the world a favor, here.
Marry: Male: Seigfried. Female: Hilde (They both seem like quality people who are decent looking, and I find middle aged people attractive). As a third choice I'd pick Ivy, because all she needs is a hug.
Have a Happy Spanky: Male: ZWEI, Female: Ivy if she reverted her face back to how it was in 2.

Marry: Algol.
Fuck & Be Fucked By: Aeon.
Kill: Amy/Viola, Cassandra, Hilde, Ivy, Leixia, Natsu (and desecrate her corpse), Pyrrha (and her voice actress), Seong Mi-na, Setsuka, Sophitia (oh wait Tira already did), Tira, Taki, Xianghua, Z.W.E.I. (and EIN), Xiba, and Talim (after prolonged torture).

Also, this thread is stupid.

Kill: Amy/Viola, Cassandra, Hilde, Ivy, Leixia, Natsu (and desecrate her corpse), Pyrrha (and her voice actress), Seong Mi-na, Setsuka, Sophitia (oh wait Tira already did), Tira, Taki, Xianghua, Z.W.E.I. (and EIN), Xiba, and Talim (after prolonged torture).

Also, this thread is stupid.
rofl. i agree with most of your kills. also doubly for pyhrra and her voice actress. GRAB YOUR PITCHFORK WE'RE A GOIN' HUNTIN'!

Kill: Pat, Maxi, ZWEI and whoever stands in my way. Torture Xiba for years without letting him die.
Rape: Natsu, Phyrra, Lexia, Viola
Marry: Natsu, Phyrra, Lexia, Viola
HP: Natsu, Phyrra, Lexia, Viola

Because that's the natural order of things, remove obstacles, rape the girls, then throw them into a harem, then live the dream. Because thats how a true warrior does things. And if one of them stabs me on the back during an orgy, Ill die between the legs of a beatiful woman with a cup of wine on the hand and a smile on the face. Because thats how a true warriors dies.

Kill: Patroklos, I can't stand that asshole. I'd probably be doing the world a service.
Marry: Pyrrha ( Just make sure she doesn't find out I killed her brother otherwise the shit will hit the fan )
Happy Fun Sexy Times: Natsu ( though that would come before the whole killing and marriage thing )

Also, lol at slade for wanting to kill practically the entire female cast!

Kill: Cervantes, Aeon, and Astaroth. Hated them since I was a kid!
Marry: Ivy. Ivy's smart and hot (on the artwork at least! Lol).
Bang till they drop: Natsu.

Honorable mentions: Pyrrha, Hilde, Sophitia.

Also, this thread is awesome thats why i decided to comment 8D

And holy -..o_O

Also, this thread is awesome thats why i decided to comment 8D

And holy -..o_O

Kill ( Female): Lexia ._.;; So annoying (Male): Algol...
Marry ( Female): Pyrrha...if she says sorry for marrying me...Ill cry XD ( Male) Hm..I think...Maybe...Seigy ( or Hilde for the female section)
HP: Eh..( Female) Ivy...she has a great body, smart..and yeah she has nice assets like...her hair. ( male ) Eh...Im not really gunna think about it too much ...Maybe Xiba...he seems so playful XD

OH AND AS FOR MY KILLING SPREES W/ MY MAIN HO...( tira )
Id also brutally destroy Astaroth ( even tho there are more out in the world ) Nightmare....Voldo... um and anyone i have a problem beating in SC xD

kill: kilik (hes changed) and :sc4set2:+:sc5pat1:= patsuka ( he made soulcalibur a slutter version of his mum bad patsuka)
marry ::sc3amy2: amy:sc4amy1: (were the same age 13)
SUPER MEGA FUN TIME!!!: -lets just all the people i wouldn't lol- voldo:sc2vol3: , nightmare:sc4nm1: ,abysss, Charade and necrid .every body else get ready im coming !!

ADDED: opps forgot to add i:sc2liz6::sc2liz1::sc2liz2::sc2liz3::sc2liz4::sc2liz5::sc5aon1: will never do and of the lizard men

Kill: Mitsurugi (4B has lost me all respect for the poster boy)
Marry: Rock (Seems like a dependable, responsible guy)
If my body is ready: Cervantes, Voldo
If my body was made of iron: Aeon, Astaroth (all of them)

Back