Who's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly Demarcus has a worthy Yoda as well 'cause he plays in tourneys here and there, but then again we never have good videos of him.

Supposedly Demarcus has a worthy Yoda as well 'cause he plays in tourneys here and there, but then again we never have good videos of him.

We had some vids of chickenwings tourny a couple weeks back of me playing Yoda in casuals, but down in this region (tx = central) I can't play him in tournies none allow him.
But i'll try to get some soon, or just get some at evo.

Obviously me. I know how to use 6B...and umm...6B.

...ooooo and occasionally A+G.

See the problem is other Yoda players try to use the "other" moves...but lets be honest they don't use enough 6B. If you see a person not use 6B, unless it's a skill full A+G mix up, point and laugh at how their parents got shot and take their last welfare check (it will be a valuable life lesson trust me). Yeah...my Yoda is amazing.

See the problem is other Yoda players try to use the "other" moves...but lets be honest they don't use enough 6B. If you see a person not use 6B, unless it's a skill full A+G mix up, point and laugh at how their parents got shot and take their last welfare check (it will be a valuable life lesson trust me). Yeah...my Yoda is amazing.

6B is kinda' shitty because it's a high attack, and people tend to sit and do gay crouching attacks against him, causing 6B to whiff. This is why I generally prefer A+K, because it will tech jump their 2K or 2A, and it hits them while they're tech crouched. However, 6B is usually better for ringing out, because A+K is unsafe, and sometimes you can ring yourself out with it if they block it. Once I get the person to wait for the A+K or 6A+K, I generally start throwing like a mofo.

Obviously your being sarcastic but seriously dude, don't just post to be annoying/attempt to be funny.

6B is kinda' shitty because it's a high attack, and people tend to sit and do gay crouching attacks against him, causing 6B to whiff. This is why I generally prefer A+K, because it will tech jump their 2K or 2A, and it hits them while they're tech crouched. However, 6B is usually better for ringing out, because A+K is unsafe, and sometimes you can ring yourself out with it if they block it. Once I get the person to wait for the A+K or 6A+K, I generally start throwing like a mofo.

Throwing and Yoda is a good thing, throw mixups make up for his lows, keep throwing like a mofo lol
6B for hopping lows in general is not very good it can but it doesn't do a great job of it, it is Yoda best punisher IMO tho, but for hopping lows stuff that does a better job is A+K, 6A, AA/BB, 6A being the best IMO it's unsafe and if you do it right you can play mind games with that and 6A+K because of the animations looking similiar.

Whatever that rolling stance is, it has some nasty mixups in it.

It does however it can be just swatted out of at distances, it does however dodge some verts as well as horizontal mids. It can be used to make up for his lack of running speed as well.

Although I have never truly lost to a Yoda player MAILBOXARSON99 is definitely the best Yoda player I've ever seen. All the other ones play online and leave early when you rape them.

Although I have never truly lost to a Yoda player MAILBOXARSON99 is definitely the best Yoda player I've ever seen. All the other ones play online and leave early when you rape them.

I'm on live quite a bit, you should add me my gt is TKU Demarcus

Sry...couldn't help myself. I'll be honest I've never had a problem against yoda. When I first got the game i was like wtf...le gasp! But then I realized spamming quick decent ranged mids will wreck him. 214, BBB with Ivy is insane against him. I would love to see good Yoda though. So far all I've seen is A+G, 6B, a flip combo, and that diving low all spammed. I couldn't even tell you if yoda has any other moves because i've never seen them used...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back