Why would you or other people use low-tier characters?

I know Aeon isn't exactly a low tier character, but I feel that the bottom tier fighters fall in the same category in this thread. And as bad as Aeon is, he isn't totally worthless.

eh, i pretty much ignore tiers. just because you pick a low tier character and someone picks a high tier doesn't mean you'll lose guaranteed anyway. i acknowledge the fact that they exist and are real, but to rely on them for 100% accuracy would be more or less silly.

personaly, i just play characters and stick with the ones i like and have a good feel for.

aeon's a good example. i got good with a custom character that uses the aeon style, but i later found that i prefer cervantes style, and have a taste for hilde style.

I know Aeon isn't exactly a low tier character, but I feel that the bottom tier fighters fall in the same category in this thread. And as bad as Aeon is, he isn't totally worthless.
Aeon isn't even bad lol

I don't pick low tiers, sometimes the characters I main are low tier. Seong Mina's low tier in SCIV, but I like her as a character and her playstyle. Thank goodness Yoshi was amazing in SCIV.

Back