Will Setsuka return in the next sequel?

Nope. Checked her official soul calibur 4 design and she doesn't stand straight or have her rope thingy sticking out in that form.

Yeah! I know that! maybe expressed myself badly (my english is horrible! xD) I just said theese are old designs because that picture is one of the firsts pictures they showed, maybe that is a pre-design or an idea of the ultimate Setsuka´s design, but I don´t think that one is the finished design...

We can see a Tira design too, and that one is Tira SCIV 2p design (I think) and now look the final design, is so different to that one...

If she's being replaced,i hope that her replacement is something like this :
normal_anime_girl_9786.jpg

Is she from like, anime or manga? If so, tell me which! lol One can only hope. I think she needs more hair ornaments though. You know, Setsu loves her hair ornaments.

We can see a Tira design too, and that one is Tira SCIV 2p design (I think) and now look the final design, is so different to that one...

It took me forever to capture that image from the video, but I'm sure that's Tira's SCV 1P
Just like I'm sure that's Setsuka's SCV 1P, I don't want to be wrong. No nononono. >:
I expect them to have the designs done on paper before they start on the actual 3D models.

But from this, can we really REALLY say that Setsuka is even IN SCV? Because I would like that a lot.

Well, considering X was kicked and she was quite young, it could easily be a successor for Setsuka. I wouldn't mind though as long as her style keeps going. I'm liking the design up there Soul.

i'd still prefer a matured, dignified Setsuka to a younger successor.

considering that X was probably replaced for growing out of her rather playful and sometimes intentionally silly moveset, i think Setsuka's moveset has always been plain and simple enough to be executed by an experienced and devoted 41 y/o iaido master.

also, i guess if Maxi can look like 25 when he's really 45, so can Setsuka (though that's not really my favourite option).

It took me forever to capture that image from the video, but I'm sure that's Tira's SCV 1P
Just like I'm sure that's Setsuka's SCV 1P, I don't want to be wrong. No nononono. >:
I expect them to have the designs done on paper before they start on the actual 3D models.

But from this, can we really REALLY say that Setsuka is even IN SCV? Because I would like that a lot.

It´s true! you´re right!! I was wrong T_____T well that means true hapiness for me *o*

I would honestly like to see Sets replaced by a new (female) character. Also, Mits killing her off would be too cool for the story.

Isn't that Setsuka's SC3 P1 outfit?
setSC3art1.jpg

Isn't that Setsuka's SC3 P1 outfit?
View attachment 6368

no. just compare the images. the concept art from the SCV character design conference (!!!) is a dark red, has blossoms or something similar on it and you can see a rope or belt next to the legs. all of which are missing in the SCIII concept. also, the brim in the SCIII image has the blue-yellow pattern.

i think this has been discussed in this thread at least once.

no. just compare the images. the concept art from the SCV character design conference (!!!) is a dark red, has blossoms or something similar on it and you can see a rope or belt next to the legs. all of which are missing in the SCIII concept. also, the brim in the SCIII image has the blue-yellow pattern.

i think this has been discussed in this thread at least once.
Oh.......Though they're similar.

I did a dawing of how could be the new Setsuka, is very similar to SCIV, but I added a real kimono (Not the shit she wears in SCIV) and a sarashi, I also added the ropes that we saw in the photo that CFW captured!

Is a simple design but maybe something similar that we´ll see in SCV?? I should have added a new hair but I like that one <3 Ah! I added a ribbon in the back, not in the front because onli prostitutes wear the ribbon in the front xD

img084ka.jpg

I did a dawing of how could be the new Setsuka, is very similar to SCIV, but I added a real kimono (Not the shit she wears in SCIV) and a sarashi, I also added the ropes that we saw in the photo that CFW captured!

Is a simple design but maybe something similar that we´ll see in SCV?? I should have added a new hair but I like that one <3 Ah! I added a ribbon in the back, not in the front because onli prostitutes wear the ribbon in the front xD

img084ka.jpg
This is beautiful! Nice job Trace, I really hope she looks like this. ^^

Back