Will Setsuka return in the next sequel?

Ah, I was thinking that maybe the girl from her sc3 ending might play a part in continuing setsuka's legacy/

great great critical thinking...lol i would kinda like this. esp ending ''B'' I think it'd fit perfectly. i def...would not mind something like this.

great great critical thinking...lol i would kinda like this. esp ending ''B'' I think it'd fit perfectly. i def...would not mind something like this.
Yeah exactly, I mean the way setsuka is pretty motherly, and also because the grave in her ending is said to be hers or her masters. If it was her's it could be that that girl or a potential apprentice has put it there.

Yeah exactly, I mean the way setsuka is pretty motherly, and also because the grave in her ending is said to be hers or her masters. If it was her's it could be that that girl or a potential apprentice has put it there.
first of all: setsuka, the devoted swordfighter who seeks bloody revenge for her masters murderer is motherly? i must have missed that lol.

also, i think that adding the SC3 girl would be just too fucking random. also, we have several master-disciple storylines going on already (as well as parent-child storylines). i want my old wrinkly setsuka to come back as a represetative of the fact that 40-y/o women can work in a video game. ppl who don't like playing as an old chick or are offended by it can edit the shit out of their CAS imo (and those people are also more likely to use the editor at all).

Didn't we go over this like 10 times already? XD lol
first of all: setsuka, the devoted swordfighter who seeks bloody revenge for her masters murderer is motherly? i must have missed that lol.

also, i think that adding the SC3 girl would be just too fucking random. also, we have several master-disciple storylines going on already (as well as parent-child storylines). i want my old wrinkly setsuka to come back as a represetative of the fact that 40-y/o women can work in a video game. ppl who don't like playing as an old chick or are offended by it can edit the shit out of their CAS imo (and those people are also more likely to use the editor at all).
XD

Yeah you did miss that, yeah I would prefer if she did return as herself, but if she didnt me and black were considering alternatives. Why the fuck is everyone on this bloody forum so fucking defensive all the time.

Yeah you did miss that, yeah I would prefer if she did return as herself, but if she didnt me and black were considering alternatives. Why the fuck is everyone on this bloody forum so fucking defensive all the time.
I don't think we're being defensive. We're just stating our opinions. But of course if someone decided to be an jerk and hate on other people's opinions then thats different. I never thought once that Setsuka is motherly. The addition of the girl from the ending in 3 would be a good idea, but it would be a little random because not everyone really knows who she is. But then again, same thing happened with Amy. Can you explain more why you think Setsu is motherly? I don't mean that in a mean way just in a honest way.

I totally agree, besides, they would probably make her look 40, yet still attractive. Kind of like Hilde.

I don't think we're being defensive. We're just stating our opinions. But of course if someone decided to be an jerk and hate on other people's opinions then thats different. I never thought once that Setsuka is motherly. The addition of the girl from the ending in 3 would be a good idea, but it would be a little random because not everyone really knows who she is. But then again, same thing happened with Amy. Can you explain more why you think Setsu is motherly? I don't mean that in a mean way just in a honest way.
I completely respect your reply thankyou for being nice. I think she is motherly due to a few things, silly I know but her figure is the most feminine, and balanced I think, sc3 both endings she comes across like she actually cares about the girl and how close she is in ending B, also she is described as being almost blood thirsty for mistu, but comes across completely different, also her tone of speech is calm comforting when not attacking as oppose to Ivy who is harsh, Cass cocky, also similar to soph who happens to be a mother.

I completely respect your reply thankyou for being nice. I think she is motherly due to a few things, silly I know but her figure is the most feminine, and balanced I think, sc3 both endings she comes across like she actually cares about the girl and how close she is in ending B, also she is described as being almost blood thirsty for mistu, but comes across completely different, also her tone of speech is calm comforting when not attacking as oppose to Ivy who is harsh, Cass cocky, also similar to soph who happens to be a mother.
Hmm, your right she does look as she does care for the girl in the good ending( In the bad she just abandons her and lets her cry! XD). I do agree that Setsuka could also be motherly but I think the developers wanted her to come across like that. They most likely wanted her to seem calm and intuitive. But they also give her a caring/motherly side and a (pathetic but) mean side. I know they want her to be bloodthirsty and hate everything but she doesn't. That's not who Setsu is. She's a caring person at heart and knows it. She even spared Algol's life. She told him to try to figure out what to do with his life instead of killing him like Mitsu did (I think). So I believe that you are correct that she could be a motherly figure. But only if she decides to put revenge aside.

Setsuka seems to be the most underrated character... from her storyline so far she seems to be the most understanding and empathetic to other people and I'm sure a bitch of her magnitude would have found out that revenge is not the answer as far as Mitsuloogi is concerned after 17 years. I am here though for learning as to why it all went down between loogi and her master and remember he's not just her master he was her father figure!
If someone done busted my dad crippled than I would have no problem struttin' down the block tryin' to find that bitch and saying "fuck you" to whoever warned me that,'that bitch' is a strong bitch and I couldn't take that bitch down... that was my pops and I'm gonna' get his ass... ( ~___~) lmASSO
as for Setsuka
I would LOVE her presence in SCV
reason for returning: no closure (lol) and being a bad bitch... basically the baddest bitch in the game :} and I ain't talkin' about rappin'

Will she return? Story-wise, and goal-wise, no, unfortunately.

But should she have a replacement? yes for many reasons:
1. Unique weapon
2. If a Japanese female, could be the only Japanese female in the game, as Natsu could probably just be European.

However, with Setsuka's weapon laying to rest on her master's grave, and probably living her life in peace, I'm also curious to whether Setsuka's weapon will be used or not.

I heared that Setsuka was deconfirmed in TGN for Tago-san? I asked oosaka and he didn´t heard anything, I think that the rumor is just that, a rumor...

Back