Wind Dancing - Talim Combos and More!

If you do 22_88B~6~B4, (the launch into shortened AS B jump), Talim will be in front of the grounded opponent when she lands instead of behind them.

I've found this 1 years ago
Sure there's a good wake up but no combo and unfortunatly no trap so to counter the JU on B:K i think it's better to do 22B6 B+K or CH FC3BB6 B+K

22_88B~6~B4 do less damages but is a good setup for 11KA or grab the first times cause it's surprising but you have the same wake up with B+K and little more damage (that's my opinion)

Yeah, I know the AS B+K option is better damage wise. And that's probably the option of choice in most situations. I just figured this would be good to know anyway. Just in case you feel it's a good time to surprise them, as you said, and force another mixup.

I think if they JU the AS B you get 6A+B as a block trap for SG damage as well, but I'm not sure. Have to test it later.

Naaaasty tech trap I just found.

After CH 4BB, if you delay the startup slightly you can get 236 max charge launch as a tech trap. Doing the 66B, 44B combo amounts to 113 points of damage. Unfortunately it can be escaped with right tech, but it still catches everything else.

Also, I updated the OP with a bunch of combos/tech traps/ROs that were discussed throughout this thread to keep them all in one place.

Been trying to find reliable; if not guarenteed RO options for BT B near an edge. So far, this is the best I've got: BT B, CH 1A+B, BB... The first post listed 1B and 2A_2K as options, but BB seems to send them slightly farther. Unless they can air control out of BB?

I think :B::B: may be your best bet- it has good reach and will hit them if they try air controllin back in.

Any help with talims wall combo game?

Here is what I have so far.

3BB 4K 66B 44B

99A 236B 66B 44B

4G impact 3BA 8B:B AAB 2B

is it just me or does she not have much when it comes to wall combos.

I'm in need of some new moves here. Tell me what moves you use that are efficent and useful, also give me critisism about the most that I use.

1) 4B+K A 6BB Kx6
2) 6B+K K[K]
3) 4K 2A+B 6B 2A+B
4) 4B+K A+B 2A+B 2K
5) 4A 4K 2K
6)BB A+K K

Hows that?

Back