Would you want Vader/Yoda/Apprentice as SCBD DLC?

PokemonEater

[08] Mercenary
Everybody wants Kratos as DLC for SC4... so why not the other way around? I think that the idea of downloading Darth Vader, Yoda and Starkiller to SCBD and being able to play them in the Gauntlet mode and pit them against Kratos would be pretty cool.

Everybody wants Kratos as DLC for SC4... so why not the other way around? I think that the idea of downloading Darth Vader, Yoda and Starkiller to SCBD and being able to play them in the Gauntlet mode and pit them against Kratos would be pretty cool.

Kratos and Star Wars suck, add Bayonetta please.

I would buy it just for the apprentice. I enjoyed his particular fighting style.
BTW Has there been any official announcement regarding dlc for SB:DC of any kind.

Same. as an apprentice main i'd love to see more action with him in the SC series and for them to make his style more flexible would be a HUGE PLUS. so ya i'd want apprentice.

That would be cool, but Kratos is exclusive to only BD.
While Star wars is exclusive to only SCIV.
I'd like to see Dampierre in consoles.
But, we'll see what happens.

Apprentice isn't going to be in any other SC games, he's already been in one too many. He's just a piece of shameless cross-promotion that barely qualifies as a character. I mean he only exists in one other game, and exists in SC only to sell that other shitty game.

Apprentice isn't going to be in any other SC games, he's already been in one too many. He's just a piece of shameless cross-promotion that barely qualifies as a character. I mean he only exists in one other game, and exists in SC only to sell that other shitty game.

hey....the force unleashed is a good game wat u talking bout

SW TFU was really cool.
But i agree that SW chars in SC barely qualify as character.
The command lists are like half as long as of the simplest of the staple characters.

TFU was gangsta BLACK SABER FTW. and on another note while their list may not be as long most of the moves are strong already .but some moves are ridiculously low in damage. also they're making TFU2! so ya im getting that

wtf they r making tfu2? i heard the movie was coming out but how r they gonna continue the story? appy died

oooo rasec... he didn't die that was just false judgement ^-^ he was proly saved by yoda they never explained but look up the trailer on youtube. heres the link:

oooo rasec... he didn't die that was just false judgement ^-^ he was proly saved by yoda they never explained but look up the trailer on youtube. heres the link:

Hmmm... maybe they could base the Apprentice in SCBD on his appearance in TFU2 then.

No! I hate guest characters period! if anything Nightterror should make an appearance in TFU2. let's see Starkiller ring HIM out!

Back