Xbox 1 tidbits

Don Mattrick the CEO of Microsoft's Xbox Division now works for Zenga Entertainment, they offered him a better deal to be the CEO of their company. I wonder who will be appointed the new CEO of the Xbox Division on Microsoft...

Yeah I read that about Japan, seems as though they will be getting it about 4 months after USA and European console release. I wonder if they'll have region locked Japanese video games like on the Xbox 360, like how the Japanese made bullet hell games that could ONLY be played on Japanese consoles. If you got a japanese game on a English console it wouldn't work.

I read somewhere that Xbox 1 and games are region free. I'll see if I can find link

That would be awesome! Because I'm thinking of buying a JP xbox 360 before the Xbox One hits. So many anime games I see on Youtube my friends share with me but I can't play them... =P Even if you make a JP silver account on xbox, you can access the JP marketplace, so you can download JP game demos and PLAY THEM! Only problem is if you buy them it won't work, you'll get an "error code".

That would be awesome! Because I'm thinking of buying a JP xbox 360 before the Xbox One hits. So many anime games I see on Youtube my friends share with me but I can't play them... =P Even if you make a JP silver account on xbox, you can access the JP marketplace, so you can download JP game demos and PLAY THEM! Only problem is if you buy them it won't work, you'll get an "error code".

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/in-case-you-didnt-notice-the-xbox-one-is-now-region-free/

Back