Xbox 1 tidbits

Titanfall looks bananas. mouth was drooling as I watched the gameplay. dunno tho. The PS4 has some pretty cool indie games coming for it, and I'm enjoying the concept of their integration between ps3, vita and ps4.

As for XB1, aside from titanfall and sunset overdrive.. There's nothing that really got me excited enough for me to go out and say, I want that. KI would have done it at one point. But the bullshit they're pulling, I can't get behind that. And it disgusts me when people think that that's a good idea. Because where as DLC gave you an idea of companies pussy footing around selling you an unfinished product, Killer Instinct does it brazenly, unabashedly, and shameless. yes. all synonyms.

They're telling you, "here's an unfinished product. and you're going to buy it."
and people are actually responding positively to that. that disgusts me.
if KI sells well, it will tell companies that developers can literally now make a game with the bare minimum. one stage. part of an act. little to no options, basically sell you a demo and you play that until the full game comes out. and if you buy the full game, you can get it all when it drops but in the meanwhile you're stuck playing the demo.

that's disgusting.

But the bullshit they're pulling, I can't get behind that. And it disgusts me when people think that that's a good idea. Because where as DLC gave you an idea of companies pussy footing around selling you an unfinished product, Killer Instinct does it brazenly, unabashedly, and shameless. yes. all synonyms.

They're telling you, "here's an unfinished product. and you're going to buy it."
if KI sells well, it will tell companies that developers can literally now make a game with the bare minimum. one stage. part of an act. little to no options, basically sell you a demo and you play that until the full game comes out. and if you buy the full game, you can get it all when it drops but in the meanwhile you're stuck playing the demo.

that's disgusting.

100% wrong, let me explain why you're confusing the concept of "Free to Play" models with "Unfinished games.."

1: The game is finished, it's FREE TO PLAY on the Xbox One. Meaning you don't pay a cent for the game.

2: As you will notice with phone app games now on iPhone and Tablets, they have games like Plants vs Zombies, which you can play for free, but the company makes it's money from giving you the option to buy better characters and upgrades in the game. It's completely optional. ( A company has to make money somehow, right?)

3: Basically KI is going to give you the option to buy any characters you would like, but those characters aren't available just on downloading the game for free. They aren't ''forcing''you to buy all the characters, they're merely giving you the option to upgrade your gaming experience with financial compensation. Just like how you would have to pay more for a VIP suite at a hotel, over a regular room.

4: What you're really saying is "Oh I don't want free games if I have to pay money for stuff in the game! I should have 100% access to EVERYTHING in the game when I buy it!" And who exactly regulates what 100% of a game even is? You? Of course not, the developer. It's a free-to-play game concept model, it's all over the iphone marketplace already, this concept is nothing new.

(Besides if you're the type of person who just bought a console for $500 I doubt you're going to be complaining because you need to pay $3 for Glacious lol.)

Last edited:
It's tough to say a company is extorting you when they're giving you 65% of the game for free, and asking you to optionally pay for the other 35% in pieces. That's not a "rip off" that's not "shameless", that's not "disgusting", that's a good business model.

Think of it this way, you'll only be paying $30 tops, maybe, for a game that probably would have retailed for $60 by itself brand new. That's not a rip off at all...

100% wrong, let me explain why you're confusing the concept of "Free to Play" models with "Unfinished games.."

1: The game is finished, it's FREE TO PLAY on the Xbox One. Meaning you don't pay a cent for the game.

2: As you will notice with phone app games now on iPhone and Tablets, they have games like Plants vs Zombies, which you can play for free, but the company makes it's money from giving you the option to buy better characters and upgrades in the game. It's completely optional. ( A company has to make money somehow, right?)

3: Basically KI is going to give you the option to buy any characters you would like, but those characters aren't available just on downloading the game for free. They aren't ''forcing''you to buy all the characters, they're merely giving you the option to upgrade your gaming experience with financial compensation. Just like how you would have to pay more for a VIP suite at a hotel, over a regular room.

4: What you're really saying is "Oh I don't want free games if I have to pay money for stuff in the game! I should have 100% access to EVERYTHING in the game when I buy it!" And who exactly regulates what 100% of a game even is? You? Of course not, the developer. It's a free-to-play game concept model, it's all over the iphone marketplace already, this concept is nothing new.

(Besides if you're the type of person who just bought a console for $500 I doubt you're going to be bitching because you need to pay $3 for Glacious lol.)

i'm sorry, I didn't even bother to read your post. what? yeah move along. no one on this side of the computer is listening to you, so. don't even bother. I'm just too lazy to push the ignore button on you. another reason why I haven't ignored you yet is because there was a time when your posts made me laugh and giggle. especially at your stupidity. you can post your facts about whatever system you like.

i don't care.

this will be my only direct reply to you boy.

so.. cheers.

i'm sorry, I didn't even bother to read your post. what? yeah move along. no one on this side of the computer is listening to you, so. don't even bother. I'm just too lazy to push the ignore button on you. another reason why I haven't ignored you yet is because there was a time when your posts made me laugh and giggle. especially at your stupidity. you can post your facts about whatever system you like.

i don't care.

this will be my only direct reply to you boy.

so.. cheers.

^ Yep, your classical internet idiot here, spouts off about stuff he's completely wrong about, then when corrected in a calm intelligent, explanatory and mannerly fashion responds by telling you to "shut up" and "get blocked". Lol!

Maybe if you actually understood what you were posting about before you post, and didn't flip out when corrected. I didn't know you'd get so mad, geez...

Last edited:
What a convincing argument.

What a sarcastic comment.

But let me humor this idea for a second.. Oh wait. I just stopped caring. Wait... Let me muster up some for you, cause you deserve some.

Here's my philosophy this console generation. Buy your system(s). Play your games. Be happy.
Meanwhile. I'll do the same. Easy.

I'm truly sorry I'm not arguing with IJ, to entertain you. he's just not worth reading. I actually haven't read any of his posts since that one topic got closed. And I actually haven't read any of his replies to me. Because I told the boy I'm done with him. Basically. So... Yeah. Sorry old sport.

Cheers

cyberpower,C-7-349063-13.jpg

Here's my philosophy this console generation. Buy your system(s). Play your games. Be happy.
Meanwhile. I'll do the same. Easy.

I love hypocrites...

But the bullshit they're pulling, And it disgusts me when people think that that's a good idea. companies pussy footing around selling you an unfinished product, Killer Instinct does it brazenly, unabashedly, and shameless. yes. all synonyms.
if KI sells well, it will tell companies that developers can literally now make a game with the bare minimum.
Clearly by reading your HIGHLY UPSET post about something you don't understand 100%, your opinion is much more than "I don't care what games you buy or play.." right after saying "I hope this game sells like crap because..." & "These developers disgust me!", seriously, and you ranted in the KI topic also! Lmfao!

I think you underestimate my "give a fuck" meter.
I think you overestimate your intelligence meter. =D

Last edited:
HELL YES!! Omg, yes! Xbox One will officially have dedicated servers (finally!) for Call of Duty Ghosts. PS4 / PS3 will not, they'll just be using the standardize local servers. (Enjoyable hosts with high ping.. Lol.)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ted-servers-on-playstation-xbox-360-and-wii-u

^ Funny a bunch of Sony fans pulled their usual stunt and claimed: "Microsoft paid Inifinity Ward off not to announced dedicated servers for PS4!" Basically the same excuse they used on Respawn Entertainment claiming MS payed them 50 million dollars, right after Microsoft announced Titan Fall would be an Xbox One exclusive.

Message to Sony fans: If Microsoft really did pay off companies not to announce they're porting games to the PS4... then... why the hell doesn't Sony just announce it instead, right? LOL! What's Microsoft going to do? Pay off their biggest competitor in Sony to not announce things? If Sony doesn't announce it, that's because it's just the truth. xD

Last edited:
HELL YES!! Omg, yes! Xbox One will officially have dedicated servers (finally!) for Call of Duty Ghosts. PS4 / PS3 will not, they'll just be using the standardize local servers. (Enjoyable hosts with high ping.. Lol.)
Who actually gives a fuck? The normal servers aren't that bad anyway. This is really a pathetic excuse to try and start another Xbox One is better than PS4 bitch.

Who actually gives a fuck? The normal servers aren't that bad anyway. This is really a pathetic excuse to try and start another Xbox One is better than PS4 bitch.

No way, Dedicated servers are MUCH better, and I've been wanting one since MW3. Here's why dedicated hosts are better:

1) Host is no longer chosen at random, or given to a person. "Host lag" occurs quite often when a player has a horrible connection, due to high ping delaying being sent to other players. So host might technically be 0.5 seconds ahead of you, that's a MASSIVE advantage in CoD, because he can literally be shooting you before you even see him jump into the room... =P

2) No more "host migrations"! Do you know how many Lodestars and Swarm score streaks I've been screwed out of by hosts rage quitting to dashboard, or lagging the game to stand-by? I lose 80% of my score streak time.

Basically dedicated servers mean, no laggy players can ruin the game for others now.. HELL YES!!!

Last edited:
Online gaming is overrated.

In games with good netcode I think being a better player means a lot. Like I know top ranked Tekken tag players that can virtually obliterate anyone online, and they placed in top 8 at EVO 2013. Call of Duty is one of those games though where you always wonder "could I have gotten that kill if the game wasn't lagging?" lol!

Last edited:
Back