Xbox 1 tidbits

I hope call of Duty Ghosts brings back the sound whoring like in MW3, it actually gave people a reason to buy expensive turtle beach head sets! =] Now BO2 even if they don't have dead silence on, you can barely hear them anyways...

Best thing about Xbox One is it recognizes facial expressions! So I'm going to stare at that thing making retarded faces and see what it thinks... @_@

So the up clock rumors are true with more to come. This upclock is for the gpu. Let's do this MS.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2013/aug/02/xbox-one-gpu-speed-upgraded

Word is the ram upgrade to 12 gig is gonna happen as well. I've heard their shooting for 900 MHz w/ 12 gig in final specs. Hell ya

Apparently they are considering a CPU up clock as well. I'll keep you posted

12 gb RAM would give them an edge over the ps4. It's big if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm not worried about XBOne being more powerful than ps4 as I'm not a fanboy to tout such things. What I am a fan of is the Xbox live service and there for I want my next Xbox platform to be as powerful as possible to make the new Live service the best it can be.

Mainly because the ram upgrade rumors were BS.

Nobody cares, it'll play faster and smoother than the PS4 anyways because you'll be playing off the hard drive, not the disc.

"OH LOOK PS4 HAS 7 GIGS OF RAM! Xbox One only has 5!! Oh lololol! Wait.... You can play 2 games at the same time on the Xbox One and skype? Damn...."

Somehow I doubt that the PS4 will drop a feature the PS3 already has.

The PS4 and Xbox One both have 8 Gigs of RAM, they are equal. Only difference is the PS4 is devoting 7 Gigs of RAM to the games, whereas Xbox is devoting 5 Gigs. But the Xbox One uses 3 Gigs to do SO MUCH more than the PS4, via skype, and playing more than one game at a time. Plus it has side bar TV features while you are playing games, PS4 doesn't have that.

The PS4 has less features than the Xbox One, so it's pretty low giving the Xbox flak for having 2 Gigs less of RAM devoted to games seeing as you get more than double the console features when you're playing with the Xbox.

I honestly could not care less about the added features, I just want to play fun games.

Also, a bit more RAM doesn't mean much when the CPU and GPU are pretty much identical. With the exception of some exclusives, most games are gonna look EXACTLY the same. Just like in this generation.

I honestly could not care less about the added features, I just want to play fun games.

Also, a bit more RAM doesn't mean much when the CPU and GPU are pretty much identical. With the exception of some exclusives, most games are gonna look EXACTLY the same. Just like in this generation.

^ This is the truth!

If you take a game for PS3 and Xbox 360 and show me gameplay footage side by side it will look the same, the same will go for PS4 in comparison to the Xbox One. True the features don't really matter because the "gaming" aspect is the primary reason why people play a console.

Is anyone actually excited for any of the announced next-gen games outside of KI and AC4?

Crimson dragon AKA Panzer Dragoon's grandson! =D And also Titan Fall! Sunset Overdrive looks like a really amazing game also. KillZone looks like the only thing I'm hyped about on the PS4.

When SCVI is announced for the X1, I'll consider getting it. CoD: Ghosts and that one zombie RPG game looks pretty sweet though.

Back