Xianghua Q and A

Hi Tiggerkiddo X does have secret moves - BT B+K from lying on the floor

don't think it's a secret move but i have done something like this before. i can do the regular while rising BT B+K but a couple of times i've done it a really fast version comes out. not sure how to do it though

anyone know any goofy tricks i can try with x? near opponent 1A+B k 66b+k . i usually finish close fights with this as it works online 90% for me. any one got any cheap tricks i can try?
also did anyone else find x hard to learn, ive only learnt a few other chars but they were a walk in the park compared to x, is it just me?

X is easy to learn, hard to master.

Use 2B+K post Gi ;) that's a goofy trick
2A+BG in wakeup is goofy as well

anyone know any goofy tricks i can try with x? near opponent 1A+B k 66b+k . i usually finish close fights with this as it works online 90% for me. any one got any cheap tricks i can try?
also did anyone else find x hard to learn, ive only learnt a few other chars but they were a walk in the park compared to x, is it just me?

she isn't that hard to master i don't think. figuring out how to make her SXS work for you is another story.

quik question how do X's blue glows work? At first i thought u had to hold x aswell then it seemed to only happen when i was doing with sum1 with their bak to the wall but ive seen ppl do it in the open. Any1 tell me?

quik question how do X's blue glows work? At first i thought u had to hold x aswell then it seemed to only happen when i was doing with sum1 with their bak to the wall but ive seen ppl do it in the open. Any1 tell me?

Every time you enter SXS you gain 1 'point'. When it reaches 7 and you go into SXS you will get the blue glow.

If you want to know what each level of SXS does for you try here.

http://www.8wayrun.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=102381

Every time you enter SXS you gain 1 'point'. When it reaches 7 and you go into SXS you will get the blue glow.

If you want to know what each level of SXS does for you try here.

http://www.8wayrun.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=102381

ure link was just my post? but anyway basically u gotta do the just kidding thing 7 times then it'll go blue?

w8 that still dsnt work sumtimes i barely do it and it starts going blue. Sumtimes it stops going blue im doin this all by holding A+K btw.

Every time you enter SXS you get 1 point. Doing a taunt from SXS will get you another point. There are 3 levels. At level two you are allowed to throw out of SXS, and at level 3 her B, A, and K gain new properties. Also if you use any of her attacks at level 3 you lose 4 points I think. Don't remember if throws also take 4 points.

also after her B crouch throw how do you do that JF move and what do you follow it up w/ is it much more dmg then just doin the A throw?

Press B+K just as her foot touches the floor then she will do the JF kick. One follow up is 6A+B, 66B+K. I am still learning X at the moment and im sure there are others which deal more damage.

Err, carefull, some guys are wrong.

Xianghua begin the match with 0 stance point.
When Xianghua enter in SXS move, she gain 1 stance point.
Each time Xianghua taunt in SXS move, she gain 1 more stance point.

Ok there is 3 levels.
1 or 2 points she is in SXS 1 ( Earth )
3 or 4 points she is in SXS 2 ( Heaven )
5, 6, 7, 8 points she is in SXS 3 ( Buffed , blue flash )

She can do the throw only in SXS 2 and 3, and cost 3 stances points.

In SXS 3 , A, B, K moves have new effect, and cost 3 stances points.

Most you can get at the end of a match is 4 stocks sometimes 5 if you ring them out or kill them with an attack that cancels into SXS, there are alot of ways to do it, 2B+K is just the more known one. As long as you get 3-5 stocks post match your good.

Back