Yoshi Punishment Thread

i think it depends on the skin your using. i'm using exmachina dark and it all looks fine. the lighter colors look bad in the light skin. and the indigo looks weird in shen yu dark. it's all to separate the characters data from yoshi's punishment so i think they all work.

Not much in the evasion department vs. Mitsu. >_< You got any findings yet, Orion? Solid Mitsus are starting to feel like one of our tougher match-ups.

If your fighting yoshi.... 8A+K punishes DRG, FLEA, and SDGF You can combo at the end with the unblockable by hitting B as well...

If your the yoshi on the recieving end then when you are in SDGF if you push B+K he will fly over their 8A+K and come down with the unblockable pogo spin right onto their head...

Makes for a pretty interesting scene to watch lol me and my friend do it all the time, Anytime one of us is in SDGF we use 8A+K then the other will either hit B+K or get owned... either way its sweet...

i'm working on mitsu now. just started he won't be done till next week, though.

1A series = B+K FLE K beats ALL. ie interrupts 1AB

you have this in the evasion study already. but i feel its better to interrupt 1AB then step or GI.

Hehe. Yeah, dodging 1AB is one of the more impractical uses. I have to double-check Mitsu stuff, but, to be honest, the only useful thing there that can be done on reaction is 4A+B against 66BB. Makes me kinda sad. =(

you can step it to the left so 4A+B isn't necessary.

you can also step the 2nd hit of asura to the left but sometimes the last attack hits.

Nice. Appreciated as always, Orion. Yeah, I put up Mitsu last week. Couldn't find much, since he's not very string heavy.

NP. My pleasure. Thanks against for all the hard work. This is definitely an essential thread to have for any character. It's a wonder that Cassie doesn't have a 236B punishment thread yet. >_<

added some incomplete Ivy and Siegfried data. changed the color of character names and added some pictures because jaxel turned off text sizing.

Back