Yoshi replaces Yoshi.

Dont you realize that this new yoshi is using the same stance as yoshi's from tekken 6? NOT TEKKEN 5?
(I like how they keep up with tekken..)

@Soul. I recognize those two moves of Yoshi. His old SCIV 4B makes him look awesome. And the other is the 2A+B, B or 1B+K as I see it. Good catch, Soul. I'll take the photos and add it on to the first post if you don't mind.

Dont you realize that this new yoshi is using the same stance as yoshi's from tekken 6? NOT TEKKEN 5?
(I like how they keep up with tekken..)
Actually, the Yoshi in SCIV had two swords just like in Tekken 6. His beloved Katana and a Wakizashi to go with it and his Sashimono. Anyways, it's the usual traditional thing to always update him.

I'm looking forward to hearing some new catchphrases from this Yoshimitsu...wonder if Namu will return.

also plot wise the bio does say he was raised by the first yoshimitsu as an adopted son (meaning it would have happened after the events of IV)...wonder if this means this yoshimitsu is relatively young?

If the power and skill of the former Yoshimitsu goes into the blade and into the new one, maybe he cut his arm on purpose to be able to fully use the old Yoshi's style ?

Lolo: What chat programs you using nowadays? When SCV hits, we'll need to start getting into research mode again, buddy.

I wonder what Yoshimitsu II said when he plunged the sword into the back of the first yoshimitsu.

And now we know how Yoshimitsu II came to be........Except Pocky Yoshi doesn't know it's not the same guy. Great misfortune......

Well his skull face made me assume he would be.
Lol. Then what about the other Yoshi 2p of Tekken 6? Seriously. Do you always assume skull or bad to the bone fashion to always have to be evil and hardcore awesome? Something is wrong with you, buddy. =p

Lol. Then what about the other Yoshi 2p of Tekken 6? Seriously. Do you always assume skull or bad to the bone fashion to always have to be evil and hardcore awesome? Something is wrong with you, buddy. =p
I thought Tekken 6 Yoshi was evil but I don't follow that games story much so I could be wrong.

A mask that opens up into a skull doesn't scream evil? I mean, he killed the last Yoshi.
I guess my belief he was evil is the same used here for Amy/Viola...lol I see how this company works, trolololol

A mask that opens up into a skull doesn't scream evil? I mean, he killed the last Yoshi.
I guess my belief he was evil is the same used here for Amy/Viola...lol I see how this company works, trolololol

You always think every kil or skull leads to evil lol. There really is no stopping you to assume as such unless the whole cast is evil. Lulz.

Back