Yoshimitsu Namu Combos

Hajime, just confused since all the new changes on the site(used to just be able to click on a tab that actually said PM) , which tab is the PM tab now? the conversation tab?..and how do i make it private(being serious just so that is established) and i will more than gladly oblige...thnx

RedDjinn, there is no code, your just delusional... its called "general semantics", it happens everyday/everywhere in normal everyday conversation in the world and something that is used in many forms and many of times in gaming forums(hmm, interesting) and many other places in the world throughout, and you just didn't catch on to that from the start of my post(s) and there after... and for a wise guy that thinks he knows everything by talking silly comebacks to me, well... i know exactly what i was/am saying... you just don't understand and didn't not catch on, and look pretty stupid acting like the way you do/ are, believe it or not...your acting like an uncivilized, uneducated human being, and pretty much as if you have no conscience and acting like an imbecile....all the while YOUR the one NOT making any sense, especially to the newcomers... I'm done with people that act like this...you strike me to be the type of person that got kicked out of kindergarten for not knowing how to scribble...no offense of course but, that's the way you are behaving/acting.

On topic:

Zombiebear: the DGF K tech trap (after the SDGF B hits) will catch opponents that try to tech left and will always combo if done right away without delay(and will tech trap with minimal delay) and will also lead into a free 6A+B,bbb(doorknocker)combo.

Replace DGF K with DGF B(no delay), and that will catch opponents that tech right and will lead into free 3B combo after DGF B hits, if opponent decides to roll backward, replace the DGF stance with Flea stance K(no delay)... and that will catch opponents rolling backward tech for a free launch into combo(check wiki and combo thread for stance combo idea's), if they just sit there and don't tech at all, fill in with Flea stance~ 66 or 666 for free OTG damage.

In summation, following the SDGF B you have: left/right/backward techs covered with DGF K(no delay leading to free non-tech trap 2 hit combo after SDGF B hits, and minimal delay for tech trap into doorknocker combo)/DGF B(no delay for tech trap into 3B combo)/Flea stance K(no delay for tech trap into DGF), and free on the ground damage with Fea stance 66/666(if they dont tech at all) , which all cover any tech-able areas/decision that the opponent decides to choose...and the more you know your opponents habits, the more deadly these all become....Namuuuuu

Edit: Hope this helps a bit and was easy to comprehend , any questions or confusion, feel free to ask, i will help the best i can.

PS: for Lolo(if he see's this) if you can hit me up via PM(which ironically i dont know how to activate atm, lol) I think i finally finished that masterpiece I've been working on forever , if you are still interested in the catpure help, please hit me up... thnx.

The conversation tab is the PM tab. Yeah, I agree, it's quite confusing.

You're doing it, too, Djinn. >_< Again. PMs. Please. Gonna delete and/or edit any future posts that continue this discussion.

The conversation tab is the PM tab. Yeah, I agree, it's quite confusing.

You're doing it, too, Djinn. >_< Again. PMs. Please. Gonna delete and/or edit any future posts that continue this discussion.

Delete them then... Not like you would hurt anyones feelings... Course Im doing it too Im not going to sit there and be publicly slandered over nothing... Shit is ridiculous... Weve setteled the argument anyways.. So I could care less if any of it stays matter of fact Ill delete the shit for you

Meh, I failed. I've gotten rusty with Yoshi, I used to be able to pull off alot more but it seems my skills have worn over time (Re-stated :P).

Now an on topic bump...
3B, aB+K, 1B(Hold?).
Last part can be replaced by 9B+K and a bunch of other things.

I found that after 3B (especially on CH) if you dash in for the staple a:B+K you can get a tech trap mixup...
3B, D!, a:B+K -
Deathcopter-G = F*L*R (all rolls)
66A+B = F*B*G
The only way to know you're dashing in far enough is if you do the 3B, D!, a:B+K, 1B combo in training you should be getting 50d. and not 52d. (I think it's 52 anyway), its a very rewarding situation becuase Deathcopter does great ground damage and the only way to escape it is by staying still or teching back... Because teching back is the only way out, 66A+B would be the next application and setup for even more options, of course Deathcopter-G would be the better choice because it's garaunteed near walls or edges in this situation...
There is another odd situation, if you get 66B, a:B+K to combo at the right time you get a pull effect in which the opponent lands face down sliding toward Yoshi, after this Flea Chaser will combo for garaunteed max damage...
66B, a:B+K~pull, 2{A+B}, FLE 6{6} = I dont' remember the dmg... :(
The combo damage resets if the opponent techs and you get even more...

I think its (Not a combo but rather useful) 6A+K4.
It steals the opponents health and makes it easier than doing 6B+G4.

How should I say this? Your Yoshi is barely floating, Manjitou. I could even predict what you're gonna do despite the lag interference. What you need to do, is watch Yoshi vids and steal some combos or something from pros offline. They don't care if you use their ish against whoever, because eventually you'll figure out your own style in due time.

-NamuSkull

P.S. However, it's good that you're utilizing the soul arena. Ask questions. People will help as best as they can. Na-mu.

Ty namuskull, I'm not very good soo yeah. I used to be ALOT better but then I started practicing other characters but eh, I'll get better.
On Topic: 8B+K(manji dragonfly), A(counter; is optional to do), B, DNK(6A+B,B,B,B...); You can do deathcopter(9A+B) then, B+K to enter manji dragonfly, commonly done by IFICTI0N at the beginning of a match ;). Also 44A+B,B+K,Yhold, Either 4AAAAAA or aB+K, 9B+K or 1B(hold?).

Edit 2: I noticed my fail :3 on that GI from MED stance, I meant to say: 2B+K(MED), A+B(ON PARRY), K(Right??/spam K till the're in the air :\ ), 8A+K, K, K(ACROBATIC BLISS.)
CAPS LOCK FTW :3

22BG(22B to G = INT), A, DNK(6A+B,BBBB...).
Should work, a great fakie move :3.

Its an ok fake from time to time...

I strongly suggest you look in this link, Manjitou.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldF2_zGxhH0&feature=related

Or just hit me up on live and I can show you some shit... but yea you really need to get a few staples down because what your writing is all over the place....

DGF A DGF B 3B should be your staple off the DGF A. It is also very easy to buffer 44bB off of the 3B in this combo.

Try to get down DGF A, DGF B, 3B, 44bB, a:B+K, 1B or 66B..... 44B+K cancels are a good follow up after a:B+K. 9A+B, B+K cancels work good here too,(If your opponent isnt knowledgable about what to do in this situation) if your opponent tries to step your Deathcopter usually its a free DGF A and you can start the combo/mind trixx all over again.

I wouldnt do deathcopter at the beginning of the match unless they do the same thing everytime at the beginning and you know you can fly over it and hit them. Alot of people expect deathcopter at the begininng from Yoshi, so they will try to punish it with an Air Grab, or Air Punish.

Hm, yes I know :(. Well I'll consult you on live ASAP okay?
@Namuskull
I've seen this vid before but I shall further look into it.
On Topic: B+K, K, A+B. Or 2A+B, K, A+B. Meh... :(
Now I'll leave this stuff to the pros.

So whats the official damage on CH iMCF, RCC, 3A+B:B, 9A+BG? Honestly the combo seems broken as shit :)

It's not a combo :/
Shit.

After some testing I believe its a character specific tech trap/ combo. On smaller/ medium characters (Tested on Amy, Cass, Soph, Ivy, Yun, Sets, Lizzy) they can escape by teching forward. On Large (Tested on Asta) he can escape by teching normal or back, On medium/ large (Tested on Night, Mitsu, Kilik, Sieg, Rock, Cerv, Zas) its a combo :)

I'm curious, after 4B, 9A+BG has been listed in various places as tech trapping all directions and hitting rollers and OTG. Is this correct? Is it slightly range dependent? Lately I've been using this a ton and just once had someone happened to get out of it. If this is a combo as well as tech trap than this would be a great alternative for mixing up as 4B is very safe, even allows iMCF as followu p as opposed to 33B or 4KB.

Back