slide
B.png
+.png
K.png
6.png
6.png
B.png
is my favourite Yoshimitsu combo.

Add in 44Bb before your a:B+K and thats my staple... Also the 66B can be teched out of... but yep pretty much been a staple since day 4... LoL

I'm gonna troll by translating the combo for you. Excuse my intrusion.

aB+K(earslicer), 2aB(mcf), 22B, 3AB, aB+K(earslicer), 66B.

Now my favorite combo is......well I'm more of a spacer....

Pardon me for saying but.... ^^WTF? LoL ( Dont say your gonna troll then say excuse my intrusion. Trolls arent nice ) LoL

Also NamuSkull, spacing is good... but you GOTS to have a favorite combo... Everyone needs a staple combo for every stun combo starter, launcher, or low move... if your not comboing off of those moves you hit then your wasting free damage oppurtunities....

Pardon me for saying but.... ^^WTF? LoL ( Dont say your gonna troll then say excuse my intrusion. Trolls arent nice ) LoL

Also NamuSkull, spacing is good... but you GOTS to have a favorite combo... Everyone needs a staple combo for every stun combo starter, launcher, or low move... if your not comboing off of those moves you hit then your wasting free damage oppurtunities....

Oh no, that's how I am. I usually say what's on my mind. Aside from that, I don't have a particular favorite combo. Because, it's more or less the similar as every other Yoshi but probably more simple. And while I waste many chances not being as aggressive to my opponent, I'm actually trying to keep them on the guessing game. I can be very patient, get banged up a bit, and let them wonder why isn't Pocky Yoshi following up. Which is what I want my opponent to think. Pocky Yoshi loves trix.....and they're not just for kids....

But when trix doesn't work, I pretty much play a simple Yoshi with simple staple stuff. iMCF, 3B, earslice, 1B. Or I could go with iMCF, then 8K. I mean, combos are must haves, but I'm not particularly a very aggressive Yoshi like lolo's or whoever. I can play aggressive, but chances are I'm more likely to goof off or mess up than just to simply stay up close iMCF into great combos. Speaking of iMCF, I managed to do it 5 times in a row in training before I went back to failing for the rest of the night. Oh well, I'll get it down sometime. Bottom line? I prefer to not to come at my opponent at full force. I want to mess with their heads by being passive aggressive. Risky, but isn't Yoshi capable of doing high risk high return ish anyways?

Lol, I sense hostility on poor Manjitou. Anyways, I need to start experimenting with this ish.
But honestly, what's your take on this combo, g-sides? Could it be useful in any sort of way?

Lol, I sense hostility on poor Manjitou. Anyways, I need to start experimenting with this ish.
But honestly, what's your take on this combo, g-sides? Could it be useful in any sort of way?

Take on what combo? MED A+B imp K , 8A+K has been a staple since the game first came out.... K:K isnt part of the combo just an "OK" follow up... you could 7B, 44bB X4 or X5 on them if they didnt air control the 7B or you could G, turn and a:B+K, 66B

So yes the combo is useful as 8A+K is a strong easy option with nice mix ups afterwards, but like I said its pretty much been like that since day one...

Well, there you have it, Manjitou. Reddjinn covered it for ya.
Now, I'm going back to X-box live on the crappy d-pad for some good fun.

Well, there you have it, Manjitou. Reddjinn covered it for ya.
Now, I'm going back to X-box live on the crappy d-pad for some good fun.

Shit lemme get in some pocky yoshi sparring... I need to work on my zoning anyways... ;) Hit me up tonight? If your on Team Yosh - One of the main rules is we always play together when online and leave the room open, to let scrubs come in and out and rage on us for their many losses... I havnt played in two weeks! So im rusty!

Damage scaling (which is to say that it deals hardly any damage) makes the MED A+B aGI silly to throw out, unless you're desperate. Basically, unless you somehow got stuck in MED and an opponent is rushing you, you're better off doing something else, imo,

Damage scaling (which is to say that it deals hardly any damage) makes the MED A+B aGI silly to throw out, unless you're desperate. Basically, unless you somehow got stuck in MED and an opponent is rushing you, you're better off doing something else, imo,

What other move gets you more damage out of meditation than this combo? Granted its unsafe and neverworks LoL but when it hits it has more damage than any other option from med correct? So its cool if it hits, overall though the move sucks because even if you get the impact things can still whiff...

Theres also an oh shit factor to the move... once you hit it, it will trip some opponents out, specially those that havnt seen it before.

Shit lemme get in some pocky yoshi sparring... I need to work on my zoning anyways... ;) Hit me up tonight? If your on Team Yosh - One of the main rules is we always play together when online and leave the room open, to let scrubs come in and out and rage on us for their many losses... I havnt played in two weeks! So im rusty!

Well, that sounds like fun. I like beating up on scrubs. I'm on right now. Location to where I live is Florida.

Back