Yoshimitsu Wall Combos

yo im feeling your combos real nice but check out this wall trap combo 3AB,(W!) 6B,11_B, A, 2A+K.. IT WORKS BOI I TELL YOU....... IT WORKS
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
here's a new one for you (i think), not very creative but i haven't seen it done.
44b+k, (w!), imcf, 22b, 3b, (w!), 2a+bb, dnk = 118 damage.
yea ive tryed it works nice!!!!

PistolPete: I know you're primarily an XBL player, so you get away with CH 6B on-line. But offline it's shakable and it doesn't guarantee any follow-up damage.

Aight so the combo sayyy 9K W! 2A+B,B 33B, 1{B} full charge is the full charge completely unavoidable when timed right? Can they AA you out of it? can they dash sides step? Just wondering cuz I used this set-up several times yesterday and Nobody got out of the way or hit me out of it, it seemed like they were able to just barly get up and it was in their face... but i didnt know if it was just online bull or what....

This weekend Im going to come up with some new dirtys... LoL my 21 hitter is still making people shit themselves online... I can hear them screaming over the mic WHYYYY CANTTT I BLOCCCKKK lol I just wanna yell you COULDNT anywayyyyy!

Also the a:B+K to 9B+K tech catch to 4B tech catch to 9A+B,G Tech is too dirty lol after the 9A+B,G sometimes ill go even dirtier and catch them with a 33A+B tech catch into iMCF combo...

Man Im getting hyped back up on this game... Maybe I can goto NEC

Yes. RDDK found that wall combo out. As long as you hit them square against the wall (you're not at a weird angle and the camera isn't shifting at all), then it's guaranteed everytime. The only difference in damage is whether your opponent stays down or techs and takes more damage.

I guess it's hard to hit confirm CH a:B+K, iMCF on-line. 9B+K, 4KB is my favorite tech trap from 9B+K.

Not really hard to confirm the hit, just hard to time the iMCF after the CH a:B+K online... Ive never done 4KB after 9B+K ill have to try that out ;) thanks

Wall dirty 8K, W! 2A+B,B 33B, 1K, StepG turn a:B+K, sometimes they land near enough to finish with DNK 3B ;) it looks tight as hell
If they dont splat face first after the 8K then take out the 1K part and set up the SDGF B with 8A+K.

Also if you do 4K into the wall as we all know you get the full {B} but also if they are by the wall and they tech after the {B} then 4K,{B} will tech trap them again for the full charge! ;)

Another dirty 8K or whatever into wall 2A+B,B , iMCF , 44B lolz

After 33B W! 1K, I prefer aB+K 8A+BG... (not guaranteed of course)

8K_9K W! 2A+BB 33B W! 44A A+B 6K(W!)K 3B is a also a cool not-guaranteed combo ^^

8K_9K W! 2A+BB 33B W! 44A A+B 6K(W!)K 3B is a also a cool not-guaranteed combo ^^

The variation I prefer is....

8K_9K, W!, 2A+BB, 33B, W!, 44A, back throw

or

8K_9K, W!, 2A+BB, 33B, W!, 44A, 3B. Most of the time you'll only get a crappy wall stun off this 3B, so it's not as sexy as it sounds. Good for taking a free back throw after a 44A reset, though.

Did you guys know that 4K, W! {B} can be tech trapped with another 4K,{B} by the wall ? and you get the full charge both times... they pretty much dead... lol I never see anyone use it so I didnt know if it was known or not... 44A doesnt guarantee anything does it? also pretty much everyone ducks A+B by the wall... or anywhere for that matter... Two moves out of the bad stomach stance lol a backwards kick and the spit both of which if you duck will not hit you...

I found alot more wall combos nobodys posted but since everyone knows better I wont waste my time posting them... 66A, 4B, 66B is a new fave too.... Yoshi has so many freakin tech catches

Back