Yoshimitsu Wall Combos

HajimeOwari

[11] Champion
An important note on stuns in wall combos
Like all combos in SCIV, you are not allowed to re-stun with the same type of stun twice. For Yoshimitsu, it's important that I say same type of stun and not same stun, because Yoshimitsu's stuns are separated into fives categories:

1. CH 22B
  2. CH WS K
  3. CH DGF A
  4. CH iMCF, CH FC a:B, CH 6B
  5. Everything else:
  • CH a:B+K
  • CH 44bB
  • CH 2A+BB
  • CH 1B+K
  • CH A+B

So, if you start a combo with CH a:B+K, iMCF, 22B, 3B and end up hitting the opponent into the wall, you cannot re-stun with any stun on the wall thereafter. At that point 3AB becomes your best option.

Wall Combos
Listed by Starter
W! = Wall Stun

6K(W!)K
  • 3B

CH 3B, W!
  • 2A+BB, DNK, iMCF, 22B, 3B, W!, DNK, 3B - 92 dmg

33B, W! (Non-CH 3B causes a face-first wall splat)
  • 1B+K, A+G

CH 33B, W!
  • 2A+BB, DNK, iMCF, 22B, 3B, W!, DNK, 3B - ~101 dmg

33K, W!
  • 2A+BB, DNK, iMCF, 22B, 3B, W!, DNK, 3B - 89 dmg

9K, W!
  • 1B+K, A+G_B+G (Back throw. Back throws can be broken by Astaroth and Voldo).
  • 2A+BB, 33B, 1K, 8A+K

Other Notes

- If you're too far from the wall, 3B does not always wall stun.
- If you have your opponent's back to a wall, CH DGF A, DGF B, 3B will usually push them far enough to get a wall stun. iMCF, 22B will also do this.
- Unless your lined up with the wall it's possible that the 3A in 3AB will whiff. This is especially true if you're on the opponent's left side. 3B is the safer bet to use unless you're positive you're lined up correctly.

Contribute wall combos to this thread. In the next couple days I'll try and compile what's already been posted in past threads. >_<

4K, W!, iMCF, 88B, 3B, 2A+BB, DNK, 3B at as with all iMCF combos 3AB works at certain angles

I guess technically all wall starters (4k, 3B, 3AB at right distance, 66k, 33k, 33B and and others) that land them on the wall facing towards you have that chain able to work after it.

Actually, launchers such as 3B, 3AB, 33K, FLE B, etc. will give you fewer wall stun opportunities.

The damage on my combo is 138 if all 21 hits connect usually... Also the easiest way to set them up for this wall combo is to hit CH DGF A by the wall then into DGF B, 3B , if you do it that way the 3B will always give the wall stun... unlike other times where it doesnt always provide the wall hit...

Pulled this combo off SEVERAL times yesterday offline... It is defintely a staple... and very easy and consistant to pull off once you get the timing right... The combo also works off of FLEA B and 66K I believe... LoL my friends everytime they would hit the wall yesterday were like " FUCK, here it goes again..." and would just sit back and watch the one minute scene that follows :) love it !

Djinn: Thanks for the info. Damage added. Going to leave out CH DGF A, as it is a less practical starter than the others and it should be obvious combos can be started with CH DGF A. Unless I'm mistaken, the problem with 66K is that the follow-up 2A+BB only hits when you connect 66K at max distance and they hit the wall from nearly max distance.

Djinn: Thanks for the info. Damage added. Going to leave out CH DGF A, as it is a less practical starter than the others and it should be obvious combos can be started with CH DGF A. Unless I'm mistaken, the problem with 66K is that the follow-up 2A+BB only hits when you connect 66K at max distance and they hit the wall from nearly max distance.

Well I was just basing it off of my matches yesterday, I hit my friends Kilik into the wall twice with 66K and both times I got the 19 hitter off... The only reason I even mentioned DGF A is because if you do hit it near a wall the the DGF B will push them towards the wall more... and the 3B will always give a wall stun off this combo, In some cases when you hit 3B they just fly up the wall and never hit it, as i'm sure you already know... I was just saying it for people in case they want a guaranteed way to get the 3B wall hit ;) N.P.

EDIT should also add that if you dont think you can get the 2A+B,B you can substitute 1B+K and it will still work...

EDIT should also add that if you dont think you can get the 2A+B,B you can substitute 1B+K and it will still work...

I've tested pretty extensively and have had varying results. Perhaps my timing is off. Still, give 66K a try from varying distances. The closer you are to the wall, the less time you have to take advantage of the wall stun.

I'll go ahead and add a quick note about CH DGF A.

Heres a pretty cool looking wall combo. 9K, W!, 2[A+B], FLE B (do it quick), delay 2A+B B, iMCF, 88_22B, 3AB, a:B+K

Based on if they hit the wall or not after 3AB you can either do DNK on ground or do a:BK if their still in the air.

Also after his FLE B in that combo, you can go for a falling suicide

These I posted in the namu combos thread a while back. Decided to move them here. ;)

CH DRG A, DRG B, 3B, W!, 1B+K, iMCF, RCC 3B+KB JF, a:B+K, DNK, 3B

Dmg: 111+

Note: If a:B+K wall splats You'll get about 103 dmg. Redo the combo until you get a slide if you want DNK.

66, INT K, W!, 22_88A, iMCF, 22_88B, 3AB, W!, DNK, 3B

Dmg:100+

Note: This one ONLY works in corners.

Dorya: What's the damage with the CH DGF A, DGF B starter? Also, what's the damage if you get the wall splat off a:B+K and not the slide? This is something to consider, since the slide isn't guaranteed.

Dorya: What's the damage with the CH DGF A, DGF B starter? Also, what's the damage if you get the wall splat off a:B+K and not the slide? This is something to consider, since the slide isn't guaranteed.

Alright, just the splat off a:B+K is 103 dmg.

And CH DGF A, DGF B is about 61 to start. After the 3B splats you get about 76 dmg. The entire combo is 14 hits 111 dmg. The scaling on that combo goes to about 120-130 with all armor broken off.

The 2nd combo on my previous post is my personal favorite though since it has so many awkward wall splats ;)

while this is hard to get ..and pretty much impossible online...i got it ONCE online against a scrubby player that I was matching in ranked of all places...lol. but anyway... 4A: series iMCF 66k W! 1B+K 33B W! 1... There are other wall combos off 4A: series if you don't like the idea of the 1 stuff (since its technically not a combo but is unavoidable. I don't remember the overall damage but with a full 1 it was around 200 or so. If your worried about someone somehow techin' (viz never got back to me about if he decided he could tech out of it when fully charged) you can just release a little early for 50+damage on the last hit instead of the full 96? (102? with armor broken..which the combo tends to almost do on its own).

Ok I learned something really cool.

"9K, W!, 2[A+B], FLE B (do it quick)"

Once you do that part of my wall combo, you can either do 8A+K to get them in a deep stun and the do whatever unblockable SDGF move you want (And chances are it WILL hit them, try it) or you can leave them slow falling and instead of doing 8A+K, just do 8B+K 8B+K to get into it as well, then again do any unblockable you want. Yesterday I was able to get his unblockable that goes into the fle, his falling suicide, his attack that goes into med (2A+K or is it 2B+K?) and Acrobatic Bliss. Im finding it pretty useful now.

Um, I think I found a little something. You see, many characters can do a wall stun followed by a grab off the wall stun. For example, Siegfried can 3A, W!, A+G_B+G. Astaroth can 66K at max distance with a wall hit, followed by a command throw. Luckily, Yoshi has this ability too!

The combo is: 33K, W!, A+G_B+G_214A+G. The opponent can't be standing too close to the wall, or they hit the wall too low. Here's the damage:

33K, W!, A+G_B+G = 79 damage.
33K, W!, 214A+G = 90 damage.

There are probably much better options off a wall stun, but for a simple two-hit combo, it's got decent damage. If the opponent is back-turned, you get a back grab for about 90 damage too.

Yep already been found by yours truly ! :) lol and a while ago! thanks for reposting though....

Also off of 9K it will spin them around alot of times and you can 1B+K, into A+G for a backgrab combo as well....

9K, 1B+K, A+G

Most of the grab combos were already posted in the combo section I guess everyones too lazy to go through there and get all those old wall combos ! lol

I hate Cassandra.... Peace :)

Back