Yoshimitsu Web Theater.

Whats the best way to record vids? I'm not that great but would be fun to put one up so you guys can critique.

Some nice stuff there by the way. It's interesting cause you play completely different to me. I guess Yoshi can be used in a lot of diff ways.

Whats that quick jabby move where he turns white?

What's that mask of Yoshi? It's great. At the first video 1.06 you see Asta's biggest problem. Third video 0.46 :(

I'm thinking of picking up Yoshi. He always had my interest since he's so versatile and potentially most fun to play. I still enjoy playing Asta, but I think I'm going to take up Yoshi. It won't be easy, but probably will be rewarding.

Haha. Last video. This is not fair. Funny shit.

Thanks for posting these. Seeing stuff like this just keeps me motivated by learning to play Yoshi.

New vids from me as well:

I should use my AAs and BBs more and 3ABs less :(

aha thats what i was thinkin. he pulls it off like its a regular A attack er something.
but yea, very helpful vids for any yoshi player. very impressed by neorussel. and lolo, on your post, 1:25 in your second vid is freakin awesome aha

dude... i got iMCF down now... its so easy ! :) haha just slide your thumb across the buttons if your on a stick... i have to wear a glove to play so it doesnt mess up my thumb... but i got it down ! :)

New vids from me:

in regards to this vid, and i haven't had a chance to test it, can you punish Sophie before the second A of a blocked 236A,A?

like:
236Aon block and try to interrupt her second A with either jMCF, 9B+K, maybe even 9K, or A+K?

I know that cass's 8A+B on block produces a shit ton of block stun, so I was curious if maybe sophs 236A did as well.

In SC3 you could interrupt the 2 hits with a really fast move (there was a double hit at about i13 or even less) and TJ over the 2nd hit. To make it short: you punish it a little but are sure of it or try to punish it for more dmg (maybe you can do 8B+K~DGF B with Yoshi). 236A alone is quite punishable, of course, but you won't be able to punish it with 9K or 8B+K~DGF B AFAIK.
I've seen some people posting that you can react to whether your opponent does 236A or 236A,A (the difference in the animation of Sophie when she's in air) but I haven't seen somebody who can do it.

With Yoshi you probably have good options against it (I think that delayed iMCF is the best here - NH punishment or CH comb) but I yet haven't looked into this character this much to be sure how to play against Sophie's 236A,A.

Back